Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seasons 2 and 3

• All three seasons to date

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all 3 if anyone wants to see an episode they come to me!!

Season 1 here is like $32 aussie dollars so is season 2
and I don't know why season 3 is $49.

Man u r so lucky only payin like $40! i payed $90 EACH! But then again i did drive an hour to get season 3 on the day lol, how obssesive of me! I dont know how i would survive without them! espesh late season 2, and 1.22 commentry!

ams4alias said:
I have all 3 if anyone wants to see an episode they come to me!!

Season 1 here is like $32 aussie dollars so is season 2
and I don't know why season 3 is $49.
[post="1306652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Because it's newer (y)

Update - I just bought Season 2 earlier today, so now all that's left for me to get is Season 1 (and 4, once that set is released), and I'll be set. :D

My boyfriend got my Seasons 1 & 2 for Christmas and my birthday, which happen to be close together. I figured I would get season 3 eventually only because I would want a complete set but I didn't think I'd want to see it again, ever.

But now that I've been watching season 4, which is getting better and better, I want to go back and watch season 3 again.

Taping them off TV isn't as good - they usually edit the eps when they go into syndication so that you miss a couple minutes here and there. (At least that's what they did with Buffy which replays on Bravo . . . )

I just ordered Season 1 at my local video store yesterday - so now I'll have all of the first three seasons to watch and get caught up on, and I'm looking forward to Season 4 coming to DVD later in the year. :D

I don't know how I'd manage without all three of my beloved DVD sets! :blink: I'm waiting with bated breath for Season 4, as well. Then I can watch four seasons in a row when I'm aching for the start of the next season :D

All 3 seasons.... and I let a friend from college borrow them 4 months ago and just got them back yesterday..... WHEW....... :lol:

I buy them as soon as they are released. I watch certain eps every weekend. I don't know what i'm going to do when the show ends :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back