Wings To Fly

Great chapter
I think Jason has some very deep anger issues if he burnt down Syd's apartment.....
as long as she's with Vaughn and they are happy, everythings gonna be fine,
i hope
awesome update again
can't wait for more
update soon :D

omg he burnt her place down?!?! im assuming that it was Jason!?!?! grrr...hmph, i like keith, seems nice enough!! cant wait till michael goes home, and they can chat!! thanks for the pm!!

That was great ... aww no Michael/Syd interaction ... but Michael is so sweet ... hehe Keith kinda reminds me of Eric (but more nosey) ... wow did Jason set her apartment on fire or was it an actual fire ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

OMG did Jason burn down the place?? I kinda hope that he burned in it!! YEAH she is finally away!!great chapter!! thanks for the pm!!
SYD

I like Keith. He seems nice. Jason burned down Syd's apartment didn't he? I hope he was in it when it burned down. Thank God Syd ran to Michael. She's safe now.
Thanks for the PM

Well Jason won't have to worry about Sydney calling the police and sending him to jail for abusing her. Instead he'll be going to jail for arson. Don't worry Syd, Jason isn't going to get out for a looong time. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Keith seems cool. I love that he recognized Sydney as THE GIRL that
Vaughn has loved since elementary school.

I wondered if Sydney was going to call Coop soon. He doesn't have to worry
about her now.

I'm sure Jason is the one that set the apartment building on fire. I hope he
gets arrested for arson.

jason burnt it didnt he! what a a$$!!

hehe vaughn has a look when he talks bout syd! that is o so cute! lol

hey is there any chance of weiss coming into this story? hes kool
thanks for the update!!
Em

someone asked if weiss comes into this story: yes he does. later on hes in... 3 chaps i think

Chapter 24
“Syd?” Michael called as he slammed the door behind him.
“In here” She called from the family room. She switched off the TV as he appeared from the hall.
“Hey” He smiled at her.
“Hey” She smiled in return. “How was work?”
“Um ok” He shrugged.
Sydney stood up from the couch, walked over to Michael and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. He put his arms around her waist and drew her in closer to him. She held him tightly for almost 10 minutes before finally pulling back, kissing him lightly on the cheek and then smiling at him.
“What was that for?” he asked.
She just smiled. “I really needed that”
“Anytime” He smiled back. “So you ready to talk?”
Sydney nodded and they both took a seat on the couch.
“For the past two days I’ve done nothing but stare at the plane ticket. When you left the first time I was sure I’d never see you again. But then you came and you gave me that…. I wanted to talk to you I wanted to tell you that I was sorry; sorry for dragging you into my horrible messed up life; sorry for making you think that I slept with you just to sleep with someone, anyone…”
“I didn’t think that” he told her
“I know but… Jason was coming and I just… all I could think was not that if he came and found you he’d kill me – which I knew he would but… that he’d hurt you too and that would be my fault and I couldn’t live with that…. So then he came back and I was just… more revolted by him than ever.” She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath.
“I…I almost left that night… I almost left about 100 times but every time I put my hand on that door handle I just couldn’t do it…”
“Why not?”
“I was afraid… I had no idea where I’d go and I was afraid that Jason would find me or… come after me…” She sighed.
“So what changed your mind?”
“This” She shrugged as she pointed to her lip. “He came home last night… drunk… he played a message on my answering machine – it was from you” She said as she looked up at him. Immediately Michael’s expression fell into one of shock and uncertainty.
“Yeah that’s what I pretty much looked like when I heard it playing… anyway he freaked out and started yelling. I had to lie and tell him that I never wanted to see you again just so he wouldn’t kill me… but he hit me anyway. That’s when I realize that I couldn’t do it anymore. So when he passed out on the couch…. I got my bag, packed it and never looked back….” She sighed heavily.
“I went to the airport, handed them the ticket and had absolutely no idea where to go… but then the woman asked me and I blurted out Pittsburgh… I cried the whole flight here… the flight attendants kept asking me if I was alright” She said with a small laugh as she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. “I… I just… I needed some place safe…”

“I’m glad you came here” Michael said as he put an arm around her. She leaned her head against his chest and put an arm around his waist.
“When I left you Sunday night,” Michael began. “I felt so guilty”
“Why?” She asked.
“Because I felt like I had abandoned you or… left you for your death or something… the whole flight I just kept thinking ‘oh God what will Jason do to her next…’ It was killing me… I think it took every ounce of my self control not to call you or… walk back to California to make sure you were alright” Michael said with a small laugh. She smiled at him.
“When I heard the knocking… I just prayed it was you… and it was” He smiled.
“Yeah…” She sighed. “I was just hoping you weren’t mad I came here”
“Are you kidding? I’m so glad you’re here; I’m so glad you’re safe” He said as he traced her face with his hand. She smiled at his touch. Then she leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.
“That is one other thing we have to talk about” Michael said.
“What?”
“Us”
“Oh”
“Well I mean… what’s happening with us? I mean we did it like 14 times” He laughed.
She smacked him playfully on the arm. “It was four – don’t exaggerate”
“Ok fine four” he laughed. “You don’t regret it do you?” he asked more seriously.
She looked into his eyes deeply. “No, I don’t. Do you?”
“No” He smiled. She smiled back.
“So…” She began nervously. “Was that really the first time you had?”
“Yes” He told her. “Why? Does that surprise you?”
“Ummm I dunno” She said.
“It does doesn’t it?”
“Kinda… well I mean you’re just so sexy I don’t understand why women weren’t throwing themselves at you.”
“Who says they weren’t” He said so seriously that it made her laugh.
“Ok, ok” She giggled. “So that begs the question – why didn’t you take advantage of your ample opportunities?”
“Well I guess….” Michael sighed. “It seems we had similar sentiments in that area”
“Oh?”
“Yeah… I mean it’s always been you Syd, only you”
Her heart skipped a beat at his words. In only 12 short hours her life had completely changed 360 degrees. Finally she had something that was perfect; something she always wanted. She leaned in and kissed him.
“I love you” She whispered.
“I love you” he whispered back. Then they kissed again, and their kiss quickly grew more passionate. Finally Michael pulled back. “Maybe we shouldn’t do that”
“Why not?”
“Well… not yet I mean… because if we do that we know what’s going to happen”
“Four will quickly morph into five… six… maybe even seven” She smiled slyly. Michael burst out laughing.
“Yes probably” He smiled. “Come one let’s go get some dinner”
“Ok” She agreed.

hehe :naughty:

PM LIST
peanutbutter
kalias
blue_bird
Alias_rocks_87
texasalias2004
msu_ruby
superspy
PoketRockets11
stealthy
vaughnsgurl4lf
mightylittleone
Xtremelimits08
Vaughnlover15
hannahb
Sydney A Vaughn
broe4ever929
vaughnshoney
Nancy O
luckylass
aliasfreak8903
deranged_girl
alias_luver
Mountaineer4746
smartgirl2004
Alwazabrat
SydAPO05
anyaherrera
lil_aussie_sez
Bekirock
wanttobew/MV
akaJB
peanutbutter
WindyStar47
KAliasGirl
Truth Takes Time 2.18
SydneyVaughn47
ams4alias
mbellsdiva
SweetiePie
ASIOagent
ChrisM
SydVaughn1001
sydney_alias_vaughn
freckles3706
Aliasfan23
frangipani
fire*N*ice
Jen-Jen
~VartansGirl~
gucci_94
sparklingrainbow
lizababy
aliasgirl89
maddy28
syd26
aliasfancarrie7
Brinne
jughelynj
fieldstation
luckylass
ashqua
Ms.MichaelVaughn
agentmoose
maddy28
aliaschiksv47
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
iluvalias0203
littleangel
freaky
bubbles
anji_alias
vartan-lova
Emmy_d
ubielecki
Alias Fan Gillian
ohiochic2010
alizas
kiwi
unauthorized_girl
Sydney Bristow 2300844
lauren-is-a-b****

I guess I am the first one to post.

I really liked this chapter. I am glad about the way thinks are working out for them. Thanks for the pm.

hehe! that was kool!

thanks for the pm!

im so happy shes happy now! if that makes sense
hey it does! o ya
4 times hehe
luv yas Em

Excellent chapter. I think it's so cute Vaughn and Sydney saved themselves for each other. I'm glad they sat down and had that talk. I just hope Jason doesn't come after Sydney.

Back