Wings To Fly

“Well I mean… what’s happening with us? I mean we did it like 14 times” He laughed.
She smacked him playfully on the arm. “It was four – don’t exaggerate”
Hahaha, that was the funniest line. Vaughn was being such a guy. 14 times, lol. That was hilarious. I'm so happy for Syd that she finally got out of there. And Vaughn waited for her?? Awwww!!! :love: That has to be the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life. Mmmm, I love Vaughn. :D Anyways, loved the update! Can't wait for more. ;)

I absolutely loved that :D
I'm really glad she's safe and that he's there for her :smiley:
I loved this update a lot and I wouldn't mind having an update again soon :woot:

Hehe
I wouldn't mind if four morphed into a larger number
This is so cute!
I love it
Vaughn will protect her, he loves her
Simple as that!
I just hope Jason won't come after her
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

He finally got home! I am so glad that they talked about everything! I loved this chapter, everything about it! Especially how they were open with everything and definatly how she said four will turn into five, and six, and maybe seven! That was hilarious!

Good Job!

Megan

“I love you” She whispered.
“I love you” he whispered back. Then they kissed again, and their kiss quickly grew more passionate. Finally Michael pulled back. “Maybe we shouldn’t do that”
“Why not?”
“Well… not yet I mean… because if we do that we know what’s going to happen”
“Four will quickly morph into five… six… maybe even seven” She smiled slyly. Michael burst out laughing.
“Yes probably” He smiled. “Come one let’s go get some dinner”
“Ok” She agreed.
That was great :D :D :D Awesome update. Can't wait for more.

there so perfect together!! i'm so glad she left Jason!! i cant wait for more s/v fluff!!! Great chapter!!
CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!!
~Thanks for the pm ;)

Bautifully written chapter.. Loved it. Gotta know what's happened with the fire at her place tho.. Going away for easter and won't get to read anything till Monday either... bummer!!!

Thanks for the PM

14 TIMES :lol: wow lmao that cracked me up. who wouldnt want to do it with him 14 times? yeah i thought so lol. great chapter im so glad sydney is safe and happy with vaughniepoo :hug:

OMG that was total hot!! Vaughn braging about how many times they did it how funny/cute!! Thanks 4 the pm!!!
SYD

YAY!! love that chapter
so glad they are happy together :D
but i know somethings bound to happen, so im just gonna enjoy as much happiness as i can :smiley:
gret chapter yet again, can't wait for more
update soon ;)

That was great ... aww they are so cute ... glad they talked ... hehe they are so bad ... so happy she finally feels safe ... love the fulff at the end ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

"Exercise" is healthy. That must be why Vaughn has all the Gym equipment in his house. NEwayz, Yay she went to him and their in love and please tell me that Jason died in the house fire. Wahoo.

Anji

Back