Wings To Fly

first!! OMG evil angust!!! But I still love it!! AWWWW poor micheal!! I hope every thing goes good wtih SYD!!!! thanks for the pm!!
SYD

“It’s gonna be ok. You have to go to the police; tell them what he’s done to you”
“No I can’t its bad enough that I left I can’t tell the police” Sydney sobbed.
“Syd you have to. Jason has to be punished for what he’s done. You have to be safe – and the only way to keep you safe is for him to be arrested. Then he can’t hurt anyone anymore”
“I know but… Michael I’m scared”
“I know you are, but you don’t have to be because it’s going to be alright. I won’t let him hurt you anymore” Michael said as he ran his arms up and down her back.
“Ok” She sobbed as she hugged him tighter. “Will you come with me? Back to California?”
“Yeah ok” He said. “We’ll go tomorrow”
“Thank you”
“You’re welcome” He said.
She finally came to her senses!!!! Good for Michael that he could convince her!!
Awesome update. Can't wait for more.

aww poor syd, it sucks that she has to go back!! your timing is always shocking... i remember with SFT we got the worst chapters over christmas... and now we get angsty ones over easter.... this trend needs to change!! thanks for the pm!

Great fluffy chapter! Wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to Cali. Thanks for the PM. Keep up the great writing.

Great chapter. I liked Sydney's conversation with Vaughn's mom. It was sweet she was worried about her. I can't wait to find out what happens when they get to LA. I hope nothing happens to them while they are there.

I go away for a week and come back to soooooo many pm's for this!!
That was really great. That story about the guys at Michael's work is sooo funny!
Thanx for the pm's :D
Update soon.

Back