Wings To Fly

Oh this chapter was funny! Felt bad for the whole bet thing since 8th grade! Wow! So if she isn't moving in, what is she gonna do? She can't go back to LA for a while! Jason will find her and kill her! I hope she does stay there or her and Michael get their own place! ;)

Good chapter!

Megan

That was great ... aww they are soo cute ... Keith is soo funny ... aww cant believe thay make bets about Michael ... lamo she knew he was smelling her hehe ... Syd is so bad ... love Michael such a cutie pie ... wounder what happened at the party ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Wonderful two chapters! I love the S/V moments! I love it! It's so sweet. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more. Happy Easter!

loved the last two updates. Kieth loves to tease Michael doesn't he? I hope Syd and Michael find some way to pay him back. Nothing drastic, just something so he knows he's been had.
Thanks for the PM

aliasfancarrie7 said:
Great fluffy chapter.  I really like Keith.  He fits in well with Michael and Sydney.  I loved all the teasing that went on between them.  It seems like Sydney is finally getting some of the happiness she deserves.
[post="1273687"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ITA

If only Keith knew they had already deflowered each other.

I'm enjoying the fluff very much. The teasing was great. I wonder who won the bet and when will they find out.

I'm worried about when Jason will make another appearance.
Don't let it be on Easter, please.

omg that was hilarious!! i still like keith... but why the hell is she hot moving in with him? where else is she gonna go? NOT BACK TO JASON!! i hope there are more chapters like that one to come, that was hysterical!! thanks for the pm!

oh that was funny.....I love Keith he's another Eric Weiss, you should put those two in a room together just not with Sydney and Michael though because that could be potentially dangerous!
Anyway loved it.....update soon!

I'm going to appologize in advance for the fact that on Easter u guys are gonna get a very angsty chappy - sowwy (n)

Chapter 26
Thursday morning Michael left Sydney alone in his apartment while he went to work. Sydney decided that she would take that opportunity to explore the city of Pittsburgh. But her tour didn’t last long. So she returned to Michael’s apartment after picking up some groceries to make dinner.
As she was cooking the phone rang and she answered it out of instinct, forgetting that she wasn’t in her apartment. But once she has picked up the receiver it was too late so she just cringed and said,
“Hello?”
“Oh..” A startled voice on the other end of the line began. “I was calling for Michael… I thought I’d get the machine”
“No Michael’s not here right now can I take a message?” Sydney asked feeling sure she recognized the voice on the other end of the line.
“Yes this is Michael’s mother…”
“Oh hi Mrs. Vaughn” Sydney said cheerfully.
“Sydney?”
“Yup”
“My goodness Sydney how are you and… what are you doing in Pittsburgh?”
“I’m fine and… that’s a long story” She laughed.
“Sydney your parents are worried sick about you” Mrs. Vaughn said.
“Oh no, they are?” Sydney sighed.
“Yes well there has been some strange man around…”
“Oh no Jason” Sydney said quickly.
“Yes that was his name… Sydney do you know your apartment burned down?”
“Yes” She said.
“Oh… well you disappeared… that Jason character said he wasn’t sure where you went”
“I’m fine, Mrs. Vaughn really. Look whatever you do don’t let Jason in your house or anything – call the police if he comes around again.”
“Ok…” Mrs. Vaughn said very unsurely.
“Please tell my parents that as well and tell them… that I’ll be home soon ok?”
“Alright Sydney”
“Thanks”
“Sydney?”
“Yes?”
“Are you alright?”
“Yeah… I will be… thanks. Was there something you wanted me to tell Michael for you?”
“No, no I was just calling to see if he had heard from you”
“Oh alright” Sydney laughed slightly.
“Well goodbye then Sydney”
“Bye”

~*~

“Ohh it smells so good” Michael smiled as he came into the kitchen and saw Sydney cooking.
“Thanks” She smiled.
“Thank you for making dinner” He said as he kissed her cheek.
“Will Keith be joining us?”
“Nah he’s out with one of his lady friends” Michael rolled his eyes.
“I see” Sydney laughed. “So I got an interesting phone call today; or rather you did”
“Oh?”
“Yeah I answered it by accident sorry” She cringed.
“No that’s fine. Who was it?”
“Your mother”
“Ohh I bet she was shocked to hear you answer the phone” Michael laughed.
“Yes” Sydney laughed too.
“What’d she say?”
“Well she was actually calling to ask you about me” Sydney said.
“Really?”
“Yeah… um… Michael there’s something I haven’t told you” Sydney sighed.
“What is it?”
“Well yesterday morning I called my boss, Coop, to tell him that I couldn’t make it into to work and well Coop is more like just a friend to me and…. He said my apartment building burned down…”
“What?!” Michael gasped.
“Yeah… Michael” Sydney said as she looked up at him tearfully. “I know he did it… I just know he did and … and your mother said Jason was there looking for me… GOD I’m so afraid he’s going to hurt them… my parents” She said, her whole body beginning to shake.
“Hey, hey it’s gonna be ok” Michael said as he comforted her with a hug.
“No, no it’s not. I’ve been acting like I could just stay here forever and I can’t… I’ve got to go back but… but I just don’t know how” She cried into his chest.
“It’s gonna be ok. You have to go to the police; tell them what he’s done to you”
“No I can’t its bad enough that I left I can’t tell the police” Sydney sobbed.
“Syd you have to. Jason has to be punished for what he’s done. You have to be safe – and the only way to keep you safe is for him to be arrested. Then he can’t hurt anyone anymore”
“I know but… Michael I’m scared”
“I know you are, but you don’t have to be because it’s going to be alright. I won’t let him hurt you anymore” Michael said as he ran his arms up and down her back.
“Ok” She sobbed as she hugged him tighter. “Will you come with me? Back to California?”
“Yeah ok” He said. “We’ll go tomorrow”
“Thank you”
“You’re welcome” He said.
~*~

Friday morning Sydney and Michael went to the airport and boarded a plane back to Los Angeles. Sydney nervously fidgeted the whole time. About an hour and a half into their flight Michael reached over and took both her hands in his, squeezing them reassuringly.
“Wanna hear a funny story you know to... lighten the mood” He smiled.
“Sure” She said.
“Well Keith told all the guys at work about our little ... conversation”
“Oh no” She gasped.
“Oh yeah” Michael laughed.
“What happened?”
“Well apparently Keith told them something along the lines of “Mike finally got some with a really hot chick”” Michael laughed.
“You’re kidding” Sydney laughed.
“Nope – I didn’t even know it but I was so confused when all these guys kept coming up to me all day congratulating me....”
“They didn’t!” She gasped.
“They did I swear” he laughed. “Then I finally figured it out when they sent me this ‘gift’” he said using air quotes.
“Oh know I’m afraid to ask” Sydney cringed.
“Oh you should be” Michael laughed.
“Well what was it?”
“To be honest I’m not entirely sure.... all I know is that it had a lot of condoms on it”
Sydney gasped and laughed at the same time. “You’re kidding!”
“No... sadly I didn’t even know such presents existed...”
“That’s so wrong but really funny”
“I know” Michael laughed. “At least they’ll stop calling me a virgin...” He rolled his eyes.
“Aww poor baby” She said as she kissed his cheek. “I’m glad I could be of service to you”
“Yeah right” He laughed.

Again they sat in silence for almost half an hour before Sydney spoke again.
“I really need to thank you again”
“For what?” Michael asked her.
“Everything... I know I could have never done this without you”
“Yes you could have”
“No really Michael I couldn’t; I was too afraid. You saved me... I can never thank you enough” She said as she looked deep into his eyes.
He looked back at her, returning the love he saw in her. “You never have to”

:P

PM LIST
peanutbutter
kalias
blue_bird
Alias_rocks_87
texasalias2004
msu_ruby
superspy
PoketRockets11
stealthy