Wings To Fly

Awwwwwww that was such a great story and a great end!
It's sooo sad for it to finally be finished :(
Good luck on your finals.
Can't wait for your new fic.
Thanx for the pm and the wonderful story. :D

this was the best best best fic ever!! im so glad the way it ended! good luck with finals!!! and we'll all be here when you post a new fic :smiley: EE IM SO SAD ITS OVER!!!! great jobbbbb!! ;)

its over.... :( i loved this story! and i loved invisable both were amazingly written!!! i like how this one ended!! with a wedding!!! i cant wait until you post another story do you think you could maybe pm me when you do? until then i'll keep reading learning to love...another great story!
thanks for all the pm's
~Catie

Awww.... this fic is over. :( Ok, after Invisible and then this one, I'm so sad it had to end. That sucks you have finals. Mine are slowly approaching and I'm trying to ignore the fact that I don't want to take them. :lol: But anyways, fantastic job with this fic! By far, my favorite one out of your fics. Can't wait to see which one you choose next. ^_^

That was great Jeant ... I cant believe its over ... love that Irian and Syd made up ... Syds bad what was her somthing blue ??? ... not much Michael in this chapter but thats on ... is there going to be a sequal to this Janet ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

FANTASTIC!! I LOVED IT, IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!! can't wait for the new one take ur time finals can be a b****!! lol i'll be here when u decide to post the new one. GREAT JOB, ANOTHER BRILLANT FIC!!

And they live happily ever after. Right? Right? Well, I'm going to believe they do.

That was a perfect ending.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Hopefully they live happily ever after, have kids with green eyes and dimples, and lots of grandchildren!
This was a wonderful series of stories.
Thanks for the PM.

awwww. i love it. i'm so sad its over. but it had a sweet ending. i love how they were voted most likely couple to stay together. so funny. and the wedding sounds so pretty. i love it all.
great ending. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

SkyGirl5 said:
“Sweetheart you look so beautiful” Irina smiled at her.
“Thanks Mom” Sydney smiled. 
“Oh you look perfect” Irina said, tears coming to her eyes as well as she hugged her daughter. 
I am so glad that they made up! I hated them not talking.

“I’m getting married!” Sydney giggled.
“Yes you are” Irina smiled.  “Sydney... I wanted to say... that I was sorry again”
“Mom, its ok you already apologized” Sydney said.
“Yes but ... I didn’t get to fully explain... Sydney I was upset... worried... I was convinced that it was impossible for someone to meet their soul mate at the age of five”
Yeah, I can understand how someone wouldn't be convinced of that!

“Mom...” Sydney sighed, looking down slightly.
“No Sydney... I was WRONG.  I was wrong and I’m sorry...  I thought that meeting so young meant you were doomed for divorce but you’re not”
“How do you know?” Sydney asked.
“I just do.  Sydney its rare that people are able to find something so good and true like what you and Michael have but what you have – it’s real, its true – don’t doubt it, not ever” Irina smiled.
“Thanks Mom” Sydney said, trying to contain her emotions.  “I love you”
“I love you too Sydney”
No they are not destined to divorice!!! I am glad that Irina recognizes that their relationship is forever!

“Ok, ok I think I’m ready” Sydney said, trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach. 
“You have your something old?”
“Yes” Sydney said holding up her handkerchief.
“Something borrowed?”
“Yes” she said tugging on her mother’s earrings.
“Something new?”
“Yes” She smiled pointing to her necklace
“And something blue?”
“Yes,” She giggled.
“What’s blue?” her mother asked.
“You can’t see it” She laughed. 
“Oh” Irina laughed too.
HAHA!! I think many people have that as their blue!

“You look beautiful sweetheart” Jack smiled.
“Thanks Daddy”
She called him daddy! LOL... She hasn't called him that since she found out the truth about him(in the show). I'm glad that you put that in there, I can picture her saying that! I wonder how Jack will be on the show WHEN Syd and Vaughn get married! They better!

The church doors opened and the music began to play.  Sydney couldn’t have smiled broader when she saw Michael waiting for her at the alter.  He looked fabulous in his tuxedo.  As she walked toward him she saw in his eyes that he was just as nervous and excited as she was, this made her smile even more. 
I can't wait till that is me in real life! I am so glad that Syd and Vaughn finally got their happy ending!

As she walked down the isle toward her love; her life; her soul mate she could help but believe that she had finally landed exactly were she belonged.
Yes, she finally is where she belongs! Finally, after all the hell that she went through, I am glad that it all worked out for her!

Great Ending! I'm gonna miss this fic!

Megan

Edit: P.S. I love your AV! I laughed when I saw it! Too cute! I loved when he said that in this fic! Very funny

I'm glad Irina finally accepted their relationship.
Her reasons for not were interesting.
Thanks for getting them to the wedding.

I'll miss this fic.
Thanks for writing it.

I really loved the ending, but I'm just really upset it's over. This was one of my favorite stories :D Thanks for writing and sharing your wonderful story

Back