Wings To Fly

Wonderful ending. I'm so glad they got married, and lived happily ever after. Wonderful story. It's awesome. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

It's over!! *cries*

^_^ Prefect ending, though!! I loved it. Im so glad Syd and Michael are so happy together. :D
Thanks again for all the PMs! I cant wait for your new fic, whenever it comes! :smiley:

Hey Janet :D

As sad as I am to see this story go, I'm already excited to see a new one coming.
I really loved this fic a lot :smiley:
I wish you all the luck with your finals :D

:cry:

it's... over...

:cry:

oh man, another great story finished! Janet, thank you so much for writing them! I love reading them, although I've become a lousy reviewer... not the stalker I used to be.
loved the idea behind this one, although Jason was one ***hole, but then again, it was a well-written ***hole :D so... um.. nice bad Jason (y) ;)
And of course the fluff :notworthy: I know you're the angst queen, but you'll never convert me completely ;), why do it the hard way when you can have fluff all the way? (lol, yes, I know, it would become boring and all, but........ just let me dream on hehe)

oh, you should write a prequel!!!!! lol, and call it... invisible!!! :P

anyway, I'm glad I was on this PM list :smiley:

Pea :hug:

Awwwww they are married. That's so awesome. Put me on the Pm list for your next story, K? I'm glad Irina and Syd made up, it's all good now!

Anji :snorkel:

ahhh This was sos osososososo gooooooood!
yes i agree, one of your best fics. But all of them are so good
thanks , you are so awesome.
becky

:eek:ldhi: Im here to finally review this reallllllllly fantastic fic! :blush:

First off...Im so sorry for the...(whats another word for majot lateness) ok...lateness of this reply. Ive just been living a very hectic life lately. (n) (i really need to do something about that :blush: )

Anyway...I finished reading this fic... :blush: Somethings that have really stood out that I really remember well are:

At the end of part one, when Syd got Vaughn's letter, I loved so much the lin "You've got the wings to fly" I think that it really just summed up everything that she needed to be told. (y) Fantastic...

Another part was when she went to Vaughns place and woke him up in the morning. I love how you described what he looked like. "His eyes soft from sleep" Everytime I see someone after they wake up thats what I think about. Its just the perfect line to describe it!

Again, I am soooooooooo sorry for the lateness of the reply. And someday, very soon I hope, I will catch up with your other fics... :blush:

-G

JANET!!!

argggghhh finally!!!!

i am so sorry.... for the super duper lateness of my review of your ficcy... but you know me... ive always been a big fan.

first... thanks for sharing this fic with us. it was really something worth reading and reading again and again together with the searching for truth and why me "novels". i put your fics on my palm.. yes i really did! and i was reading them the other day... rereading some favorite chapters.. and catching up also.. and a friend asked me... what are you reading??? told her the story, and she cant wait to get her hands on my palm. :lol: its like an EBOOK. ;)

in other words, you truly are a gifted and talented and excellent writer. and we are lucky to have met you and to have been able to know someone like you.

thanks a million janet!!!

as for jason ryan, you have created this character so well, that we really ended up loathing him terribly.

as for s/v relationship... you are the best in writing stories about them.

kudos to you my friend!!!!! :hug:

ekkkkkkkkkkk!!!! i vcan't believe it took me this long, but i finished!!

YYYAAAAAAYYY!! awesomeness! great fic!!!!! i love it1

way to go!

thanks

kels

Just read this story today and I enjoyed it. It sounds stupid to say this, but my favorite part just might have been the comment about Michael's engineering magazines. My hubby is an engineer - and it's so true! And I can't get him to read my Harry Potter books... (Okay, so there were more intense parts that were also excellent, such as Vaughn's reaction when he figured out what was going on with Jason, and when Syd was telling him he had to leave her apartment, but that other part had me laughing, as did the "'sup playah?" comment.)

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Back