Wonderfalls

Spike

Cadet
If you love BTVS and Angel then you will love this show. It came from the minds of Tim Minear (former exec producer of Angel) and the Dead Like Me creator. Its simply hilarious and is the best show to hit the air since Buffy and Firefly went out last season.

AH it just finished here on the pacific. It had all the trademark humor of Angel and Buffy on it. It's very buffyesque character wise. You've even got an Angel like character. But this was really funny. You guys gotta see it next friday. It airs at 9 on FOX.

I watched it too, I think it's kinda funny, it's like a comedy version of Tru Calling. I think the first ep is airing again on thursday after Tru calling.

i thought it was excellelnt i lvoed hte character... awesome new show...

if anyones seen dead like me there perosnalitys are sorta the same wiht the main characters...

2 thumbs up

I thought it was very interesting. I'm going to tune in again. Moving to Sci Fi/Fantasy.
;)

I loved all of the characters. Jaye waas obviously the best but all of them had some quirky thing to them that made them hilarious. The dad's orgasm comment or the sister's official claim to being a lesbian. Plus Eric and Jaye have some pretty damn good chemistry. Best initial chemistry I've seen since Syd and Vaughn.

Sharon- If i tell you something you have to promise not to tell anyone
"Poor Bit*h"- Fine
Sharon- Im a lesbian... the reason im not attracted to you is because your genitals are on the outside! :D

Dad- You don't just start popping pills because you're feeling a little down there are other ways to relieve pressure!
*knocks on door*
Dad- Sweetheart, when was the last time you had an orgasm?
*stunned silence*
Dad- Don't be ashamed dear millions of people have orgasms every day

hahaha

I thought it was really good. I was worried the concept of the talking animals would be too cornball, but the lion and the monkey really cracked me up. The show reminds me of Joan of Arcadia, only much more edgy and bizarre. So, it looks like the animals will be telling Jaye to do things that that make no sense at first but will end up helping people? The same way God tells Joan to do things that help people? It looked like that was the basic concept...Should be interesting.

It was the ditziest thing I've seen since Strange Luck (God, I miss that show . . . I bet I was the only person who watched it, too :( )--I mean that in a good way. My favorite part was the therapist's office when she's talking about her relationship with her sister and the monkey leans around her purse and says, "I love you."
:D

I thought tonight's episode was the strongest so far. I love this exchange -

-"If she had trick money, I doubt she'd have been living in a barrel."
-"Yes, but maybe she's just a lazy wh*re. That happens, doesn't it? They can't all have hearts of gold and good work ethics." :sideroll:

I really do like Eric he's more tan just the love interest he's got a story to him. The last couple minutes of the episode were great where he kinda leaves his old life behind in the train station. I loved it when jaye just started wearing the coat cause she liked it. Next week looks hilarious.

This show is great, sadly I missed the first ep, I saw the second, and only the second half of the third, but now that it has been moved to Thursday eve at 9, I won't miss it. Woohoo for new tv schedules!

Has it been permanently moved to Thursdays? I thought they were just showing an encore then. It would make sense there, though, after Tru Callings. But then again, it kind of makes sense after Joan of Arcadia as well, even though they're on different networks.

According to zap2it, it's a "one-week trial." How you can try something for one week and get a good idea of whether it works is a mystery to me, but there you have it.
:confused:

Back