World Series 2004

Who will win?

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
actually I am not even a baseball fan, only I always go against the Yankees ... and since the Red Sox won, I am with them ... ;)

if the Yankees would be in the finals against the Cards ... I would be rooting for the Cards anyway ... ;)

I have no control over my wall jumping ... :lol:

Alias_Gay said:
actually I am not even a baseball fan, only I always go against the Yankees ... and since the Red Sox won, I am with them ... ;)

if the Yankees would be in the finals against the Cards ... I would be rooting for the Cards anyway ... ;)

I have no control over my wall jumping ...  :lol:
[post="1042796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I get it. You're just not a yankees fan.

I love baseball, it's my favorite sport in the world. I live, sleep, dream baseball. The fact that hot guys play it is just an added bonus. ;)

CoveDweller11 said:
I get it. You're just not a yankees fan.

I love baseball, it's my favorite sport in the world. I live, sleep, dream baseball. The fact that hot guys play it is just an added bonus. ;)
[post="1042822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well, yeah ... there are some hot guys in baseball ... I know ... :blush:

well this wasn't much of a series. Honestly I was bored watching most of the games. There just wasn't much excitement. I'm glad Boston won though. The curse is lifted. Congrats Boston fans. :smiley:

What can I say the Cardinals sucked and Boston kicked their a$$es. THe cardinals didn't deserve to be there. They played so badly. I doubt Boston will win again.

The Curse has Been Broken! YEAAAAAAA!

Red Sox RULE the Earth! :king:

I :makefun: to all you Cardinal fans out there but especially to you :lame: Yankee fans!

Vartanbabe said:
What can I say the Cardinals sucked and Boston kicked their a$$es. THe cardinals didn't deserve to be there. They played so badly.  I doubt Boston will win again.
[post="1045064"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If you really think the Cardinals didn't deserve to be in the World Series, then you don't know very much about Major League Baseball.

From what I've seen and heard about the Cardinals I was expecting this to be a really good matchup. I was just really shocked at how the Sox never once lost the lead. As a really big Sox fan, I was just expecting dramatic games. Personally, I have no bad feelings against the Cardinals, I can't really, they're not the Yankees.

Back