Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Options

• language arts

• other?

• Total voters
math's definitely my worst subject. in 7th grade (pre-algebra), i almost flunked, and in 8th grade (algebra) i was in a 2 yr course and the teacher was really good! but this year, 9th, i'm taking algebra again and the teacher's really bad so i'll re-take it again over summer

Alias_Girl_624 said:
well alot of my friends fake cramps for gym, and i have a few times, but once i really had them, and my teacher didn't believe me. they were so bad. so in the middle of a lacrosse game, i just bent over and fell on the ground. it hurt like hell! my gym teacher continued to think i was faking it. i started crying (okay it was overboard, so what if i can cry on comand! it really hurt!) he still hates me, and i don't think he felt sorry for me at all! he told me to get up and sit on the bench after i started crying.
he is so mean!
wow, what a mean teacher...this year i have a really nice phys ed teacher. we dont do much in her class, and she calls us squirrels because we move too much...smart squirrels are what we are :smiley: (cuz the whole class is in this smart program). anyways, for my teacher you can just tell her you're having a bad day or w/e and she'll let you sit on the side.

well i woudl say math but i not bad i anything.. i seriously am not.. i ahte math but the thing that is the worst si french.. only because of our teacher.. shes an alcohalic and she is always absent.. but im still gettin g an A- in her class.

i see math is hated the most, and thats where my vote was.
This year math is easy because theres like 5 people who are really retarded and we never get anything done, and my teacher is kinda kook-ie.

Back