• Options

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • language arts

• other?

• Total voters
nance said:
even though i'm not too bad at math, i just don't like it... it annoys me. :lol:

and I suck at biology, i'm like averaging a C and yet I still hate geometry where i'm averaging a B. :confused: ::shrugs::
aw man i love biology! i hate my teacher, but i love the subject nevertheless! i'm averaging A. if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me! we're both freshman, right? so the course material should be kinda similar. :smiley:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Sarah said:
I don't like phys ed.
urgh! we have to run a mile every class under 8 minutes and once a month under 6. i can't ... my time is 12 minutes :lol: needless to say, i'm getting a 'D'.
I have such a horrible PE teacher! He's sooooo mean. At the beginning of this year, we were like cool, we have a guy teacher, we'll be able to skip alot if we just tell him we have cramps. So one of my friends decided to test it out on our first day and he was like, Fine. Go to the office. And she walked by and smiled at us and he yelled, "If your having cramps then you shouldn't be smiling at your friends!" And she was like, "well we usually don't have to go to the office, we just sit out here." and he was like, "well don't you have to get your . . stuff" then she just decided to go to the office. :lol:

He's soo mean to us now :(

well alot of my friends fake cramps for gym, and i have a few times, but once i really had them, and my teacher didn't believe me. they were so bad. so in the middle of a lacrosse game, i just bent over and fell on the ground. it hurt like hell! my gym teacher continued to think i was faking it. i started crying (okay it was overboard, so what if i can cry on comand! it really hurt!) he still hates me, and i don't think he felt sorry for me at all! he told me to get up and sit on the bench after i started crying.
he is so mean!

ILoveVartan said:
ya but teeaching is a hard job i feel sry after a while that people make fun of them so much but it was mean / funny cuase one person ran by my english teachers room adn threw a bucket of water on her that's how mean she is
holy smores that's taking it too far...how mean can she be? :(

Alias_Girl_624 said:
nance said:
even though i'm not too bad at math, i just don't like it... it annoys me. :lol:

and I suck at biology, i'm like averaging a C and yet I still hate geometry where i'm averaging a B. :confused: ::shrugs::
aw man i love biology! i hate my teacher, but i love the subject nevertheless! i'm averaging A. if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me! we're both freshman, right? so the course material should be kinda similar. :smiley:
i'm in the geometry enriched class -_- and the teacher says we're all little geniuses :rolleyes: puh! :lol:

it must be similar but it's not that... i understand everything but on the tests, i go to fast and screw up :lol: :sighs:

nance said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
nance said:

i'm in the geometry enriched class -_- and the teacher says we're all little geniuses :rolleyes: puh! :lol:

it must be similar but it's not that... i understand everything but on the tests, i go to fast and screw up :lol: :sighs:
lol okay! then just slow ya-self down! :lol:

Well, it seems like most of us hate math, including moi!
I failed math twice, once in grade 9 and once in 10. I didn't have to repeat 10, they just moved me on. Grade 9 and 10 marks don't go on your transcript in Ontario Canada so it dosn't matter. I never really tried either. However, math is pretty pointless if you are not going into a field that requires it.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Sarah said:
marco said:
Sarah said:
I don't like phys ed.
why not?
I'm not good at it, because a lot of it is sports and I'm not good at group stuff. Plus I always got my worst marks there (after my teachers noticed I wasn't participating).
i see, well he gives you bad marks cause you wont participate?

what a joke though, i sometimes didnt even participate also in phys ed. Cause i didnt wanted to lol...didnt affect me grades though

Math is the worst for me. Last year I scraped by w/ a C- and my teachers like " She needs to apply herself". It probably doesn't help that I don't really pay attention

there is 1 thing thats even worse than math and thats dutch class ...juck thats even worse than math.

Teacher was like blah blah he needs tutoring lol....oh well i said if dutch its the only problem than i wont care

:( Bio = EVIL! Or atleast the teacher is. She isn't really evil. (like my WP teacher) She just doesn't go over the material well, and gives these insane tests.

Back