Would you consider being a Nixon shipper?

Dixon and Nadia?

• terrible idea

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • interesting idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dixon won't remarry or date again

• He could only be with a new character

• Total voters
I don't know, I just got to thinking about what if Dixon could ever move on from Diane's memory. He hasn't had a love interest since her and I heard that Alias is getting rid of Weiss (sadly because Weiss rocks!)

I don't know about Nixon. I was kinda thinking that Dixon would hook up with Director Chase. I wouldn't say goodbye to Weiss yet. Greg will only be leaving the show if his pilot gets picked up and even then, I wouldn't think that Weiss would get killed off (in case the show doesn't make it, he could come back).

Yeah, Chase and Dixon works! I'm hope Weiss is in for the long haul. I don't want to hope the worst for his pilot, but the pilot's failure would mean keeping him on Alias, and I'd rather have him stay on Alias than go on to some other show. But I can't blame him for wanting to move on. After all, Alias has not been using him much at all and it must be insulting!!

But I like saying NIXON shipper! :P

This pilot has been in the works for a while. Greg and JJ are childhood friends (which explains why he's been in every JJ show: Felicity, Lost, Alias) and JJ wanted to create a show just for Greg. So it's not like Greg just wants to leave or something.

Dixon wouldn't follow Nadia around and be all lovey-dovey like Weiss. It would be interesting to see them in a relationship.

ConcreteGirl said:
Dixon and Nadia - I don't think so.  I could see Dixon and Chase together.  There were difinate chemistry there.
[post="1320933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

When Director Chase looks at Dixon (and viceversa)...that chemistry is obvious, don't you think?

Yes, they do have chemistry, but I think Director Chase is so stunning, she could be said to have chemistry with just about anyone. She is so beautiful and amazingly youthful looking because she is not young! Of course black people usually look years younger than actual age.

What would we call them as a couple? Chixen? :P

It's not as funny as Nixon, but I do like the Chase/Dixon idea.

yeah Dixon and Chase are great he he! They have chemistry...and It will be good for Dixon :D

Nadia and Dixon doesn't match...I think Nadia just pairs with Vaughn. But I hate that idea...cause Vaughn belongs to Syd and just Syd :D Although They are sweet together. If Will was in the picture I think he and Nadia would ne gret together...

Eew! It's bad enough Weiss is like ten years older than her, but Dixon?!?! Okay okay, I don't want to be that person who frowns on the big age gaps. So I guess my reasoning is that Dixon belongs with Chase. That is, if he's ready to move on, which I'm not sure he is.

um thats sick
dixon and nadia? ew
and thats not just cuz im the founder of the wadia shippers

i can see dixon & chase tho - that would be cute

Nah I don't like that idea, why would she leave Weiss :blink:

Dixon could be with a new character though (y)

And Weiss better not leave the show, I love Wadia :love:

Ok ok you guys have recruited me on board the Chixon idea! I just thought it was fun saying NIXON but I guess that's because I'm a dork! ;)

Chixon is cool though.

someone mentioned Vaughn and Nadia.... if Will comes back. Nah, if weiss stays (if his show doesn't make it) then I'd rather see Nadia with him, but if Weiss goes away (god forbid) and Will comes back then I guess VADIA would be interesting....

Back