xMountineer02300844x's (Erin's) Fics

:eek:ldhi: Welcome to my listing of all current, complete, and upcoming fics.
-erin :smiley:

GENERAL FICTION
-->Fiction that does not involve any romantic relationships at all; in other words, fiction that I cannot write because I am a major S/V shipper.

Beneath the Ice
*Note: This fic was originally written by Celtic Jedi.
Rating: PG-PG13
Summary: Someone other than Dixon rescued Sydney from the thin ice

ROMANCE FICTION
-->Fiction that involves romantic relationships; my favorite to write, all are S/V or N/W so far...

Alias: Square One
Rating: PG-PG 13ish
Ship: S/V
Summary: It all starts right after the car crash and Sydney and Vaughn start all over again on a fresh new page with some old enemies coming back and some characters you thought you'd never see.

The Photo Album
Rating: PG-PG 13ish
Summary: Sydney writes in her diary every day when she's 13. She talks about her first crush, friends, and problems. Sydney is piecing together a photo album of her life. There's something mysterious about her parents too, but she can't put her finger on it.

What It All Comes Down To
Rating:PG-PG 13ish
Ship: N/W; S/V
Summary: Nadia Santos, 24, has just joined a brand-new black-ops division of the C.I.A., APO, Authorized Personnel Only. There she meets a new family and can start a new life. Someone walks into her life that will guide her and soon become her boyfriend. She finds out something that could endanger her life forever. But it all comes down to one thing…her new life, family, and friends.

Taping It 2gether
Rating: PG-PG13 ish
Summary: Sydney is in high school and is a student athletic trainer with some of her friends. Vaughn is a football player on the Varsity team. When their eyes meet, it's magic. Something happens to Vaughn that will change their relationship forever.

Until the Time Comes
Rating: PG-PG13ish
Summary: Sydney Bristow-Vaughn, 29, is a high school English teacher, track coach, and ex-SD-6/CIA/APO agent. She is married to ex CIA handler and APO agent Michael Vaughn, 29, a high school French teacher and hockey coach. They have two children: Isabelle (5) and Joey (3). The Bristow-Vaughn’s’ are one happy family and have finally forgotten about their hard past. There’s one day that will send them out of their normal lives to go back to the old life of spies, lies, and espionage.

The Summer to Remember
Rating: PG-PG13ish
Summary: Jack and Irina Bristow have just bought a house on White Lake. Their daughter Sydney is excited about helping make the house look up to date and designing some of the rooms. Upon arrival, she meets her new neighbors, which will change her summer plans for good. This summer is the one to remember.

It Was Destiny
Rating: PG13
Ship:S/V
Summary:Sydney was married to Danny until he passed away four years ago leaving her with now sixteen year old daughter, Meredith, and thirteen year old Mary Ann. Meredith becomes friends with Michael’s sixteen year old daughter, Clarissa. When their parents meet each other, they fall for each other once again.

SOON TO COME
--->The following fics are in the process of being written. I contribute a chapter at a time. Most are just ideas I start and then go back to my works in progress. These are not posted in order of when they will be posted. If you have any plot lines you would like me to write, please feel free to PM me.

The Windy City Romance
-Romance, AU, Fluff
Sydney Bristow has a perfect lifestyle. Michael Vaughn is a waiter at Navy Pier’s Charlie’s Ale House. One night Sydney comes in for a drink with some friends, and winds up giving her number to Michael. A week later, romance sparks. Can they last forever, or will one of them wind up breaking it off?

The Class of '93
-Angst turned romance
Sydney Bristow now in her thirties, a widow, but adopted one child, Meredith, received an invitation to her high school class reunion. Her husband, just recently passed away from a disease. Michael Vaughn, in his thirties, just went through a tough bitter divorce with his ex-wife Alice. He was at his absolute lowest until he received a high school class reunion invitation. Can Sydney and Vaughn become sweethearts again like in high school?

And the Best Has Yet to Come
-Romance
The Bristow family is one of the wealthiest families in the San Diego, California area. Jack and Laura Bristow have two beautiful daughters: Sydney is sixteen years old and a younger sister, Nadia who is fourteen years old. Both girls are being sent to a boarding school, while their parents are touring the world. Laura and Jack Bristow are lawyers and are on a convention board that is touring the world for a year or two. They decided it would be best for Sydney and Nadia to stay in the states in a boarding school. Sydney and Nadia would be given the best of care at the finest boarding schools in the country, Old Oak Academy for Boys and Girls. Only the wealthiest families could afford to send their children there. Sydney meets a boy who is popular as well, who shows her a different side of herself she’d never seen before. The best has yet to come in Old Oak Academy for Boys and Girls.

Believe Me
-General
-Suggested by AA member, redwolf88
Sydney Bristow was sixteen when she had her first child, a daughter, Katherine. Sydney is now eighteen years old and being accused of neglect. A social worker, Michael Vaughn, tells her that she must prove she is worthy of taking care of her child, otherwise she will be taken away.

Because Life Isn't Always A Party
-Angst possibly turned romance
Sydney Bristow was big partier in Europe and was like every other seventeen year old. Her soon to be boyfriend, Michael Vaughn was also a big partier. They both wind up married and Sydney had an unexpected pregnancy that left them with a child. The child is the cause of a near divorce. Vaughn doesn't want the child because he still wants to party, but Sydney has switched into mom mode and must show Vaughn that he can be both a dad and a partier.

Born Famous
-Romance
Sydney Bristow was born in the world of all the fame and glamour. Her parents, Laura and Jack Bristow were famous actors. Sydney is now thirty-seven years old and happily married to her husband and actor, Michael Vaughn. They have two children, Erich who is nine and Reese who is six. Sydney is at the height of her famous and is always busy filming something and has little time for her family. Will she quit the ‘family business’ and just be a mom?

Learning to Be Royal
-Romance
Sydney Bristow has the chance in her life to spend one week with Prince Michael and his family because of her mother. She already loves him before she meets him. What happens when they meet?
-There's a better summary in my other binder that is somewhere in my room

The Last Goodbye
-Romance, Angst
Sydney worked at Credit Dauphine's LA branch. She has been promoted to head their new Chicago branch. She must leave behind friends, family, and her boyfriend of just one year, Michael Vaughn. Could this be their last goodbye?

Dangerous Waters
-Romance
Sydney and Michael Vaughn escaped the dangerous, risky life of being a field agent for their children, Isabelle, five and Jack, thirteen months. They moved to a small island off the coast of California. Recent events have made Sydney and Michael think they've entered dangerous waters.

Last Dance
-Romance, Fluff, minor-angst
Sydney and Michael are ending high school on the right note. They are separating to go off to different universities in different states. Each of them knows a long distance relationship will be hard. Before high school graduation ends they just want a last dance.

Thinking About You
-Romance, Angst, Fluff
Michael Vaughn is a part of the “popular” crowd and well Sydney isn’t. She’s some what popular, but she’s got her own friends. They’ve known each other all their lives and went separate ways. Secretly each of them has a crush on the other but won’t admit it until Michael steps up to the plate.

----Not releasing the title yet----
It is a one-parter, in the first person, about his/her life.

True Love Never Dies
-Romance, Fluff, Minor-Angst
Sydney Bristow was searching for love in high school like every other teenager her age. Her first day she meets a guy she thinks is great and eventually falls head over heels. But, there’s more than meets the eye to this possible romance. He has a secret or two that might ruin their friendship and ruin their chances at a possible relationship.

Forever Daisies
Summary coming soon...the story is only on chapter two and i might change it up a bit.

Back