You Don't Want To Know What Happens to Us...

Yeah me too, I was really upset when I heard they were officially not together anymore, it was really sad for them :( cos they make a great couple! :smiley:

:blush: Maybe, just maybe, I should update this... :P So, here are the current numbers... sorry for the LOOOOOOONNNNNNNG wait... -_- (last post was by steph in like... August... :angelic: )

#20- i_love_you_mv
#21- kay
#22- ReedCordial bandit
#23- Aliasfan13
#24- alias_luver
#25- Katrina Halliwell
#26- Vaughn's Baby Girl
#27- Bubbles
#28- mountaineer68
#29- Cai
#30- mountaineer143
#31- MargoSark
#32- Kelly V
#33- Sabella
#34- Dani 22 01 1979
#35- Joey's Pizza?

*Goes back into hiding*... :hide: :D

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

I'd like to join too. Michael Vartan has my blessing to come back to my #1 celeb crush (Jen) compared to Ben Affleck. Her and Vartan look better together, IMO.

church of mammals said:
I'd like to join too.  Michael Vartan  has my blessing to come back to my #1 celeb crush (Jen) compared to Ben Affleck.  Her and Vartan look better together, IMO.
[post="1212349"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha... I soooo agree... Ben Affleck still reminds me of a cheerleader... and is it just me or has Jen seemed to get more secretive... and kinda mean? :thinking: I dunno... maybe it's just me... :rolleyes:

Anywho, here y'are on the list:

#36-church of mammals

Ok, I swore to myself I wouldn't touch the BA issue, but I have to agree that JG seems to be getting too secretive and all the glaring looks (and comments) at the paparazzi is getting to me. I feel sad for her, but at the same time, I'm thinking, Jen, chill. I know the paps are probably screaming obscenities at her to get a reaction, and you know what, they're getting it. I think I'd like it better if she just completely ignored them, and I think being with BA, she sort of lost some sense of how to deal with it, like he's probably constantly complaining about the paps and so she's starting to feel the same way instead of just having a normal person reaction of ignoring it.

boyscout11 said:
Ok, I swore to myself I wouldn't touch the BA issue, but I have to agree that JG seems to be getting too secretive and all the glaring looks (and comments) at the paparazzi is getting to me.  I feel sad for her, but at the same time, I'm thinking, Jen, chill.  I know the paps are probably screaming obscenities at her to get a reaction, and you know what, they're getting it.  I think I'd like it better if she just completely ignored them, and I think being with BA, she sort of lost some sense of how to deal with it, like he's probably constantly complaining about the paps and so she's starting to feel the same way instead of just having a normal person reaction of ignoring it.
[post="1242812"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow... I was totally thinking the same thing... weird... :P But I thought that she was getting WAY too secretive... and it's because of BA... she seems not as nice either... and now she's starting to look dumb as well... because BA and her have only been together for 9 months... WAY less than her and MV... and well... if they're getting engaged... that's just sad. -_- And you're on the list now... :smiley: :

#37-boyscout11

:sorry: :sorry:

:blush2:
i have not been here in for-ever.
i am SO sorry.

Erika... :hug: yay for keeping YDWTKWHTU alive. :clap:

i am so :cry: right now. i think i'm just leaving the last few phases of denial. although i did come up with an almighty theory earlier. (i'll explain to you later Erika ;) )
and, and, and...
:cry:

and (y) Treen & Monica of course you can join :smiley: :welcome:

~ :angelnot:

^ you care? :blink: since when?! :blink:

sorry that sounds rude but you know what i mean!!

edit: yeah, if you want, Erika will add you.

Back