You Found Me

This is my first Fan Fic and it's called You Found Me.
Later in the story, I'll use the song You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson.

Title: You Found Me
Author: ME!!!
Disclaimer: I don't own anything Alias. Unfortunatly.
Rated PG
It's a Wadia and S/V.

(The first chapter is really short, but the chapters get longer.)

You Found Me

Chapter 1.
UCLA campus at lunch -
“It’s official. My life sucks.” Said 23-year-old Sydney Bristow to her friend Will.
“Yeah. Your probably right.” He replied mockingly. Sydney whacked him in the head with a newspaper.
“My love-life has no meaning! Don’t tell me that doesn’t stink.”
“But you do have a crush on someone. I can tell when he passes by.”
“Shut up. You don’t know who it is.”
“Maybe not, but Francie and me really care about you. Just don’t let it get to your head. I’ve gotta go to Science. See you at home later?”
“Yeah. See ya!”
Will scurried off into the busy UCLA campus.
Will’s right. I do have a crush on someone. His name is Michael Vaughn. Good luck with this one. He’s so gorgeous and his dimples are the best things. But he’s a jock and all of the jocks don’t care about your personality. They just care about your body. Why can’t Michael be different? Why can’t he like me for my personality? She had been in relationships with other jocks, but all they wanted was her body.
HOCKEY RINK
“Hey, are we goin for Joey’s Pizza after practice?” shouted Eric Weiss to his best friend Michael Vaughn.
“Yeah. I have some things I have to do after practice, so I meet you guys there.
The team continued to practice and like they said, went out for Pizza.
JOEY’S PIZZA-
“Did you guys see Marshall’s new girlfriend? She’s so hot, man. How did a major geek get a hot girlfriend?” Weiss said as they all sat down at a table. As Weiss was talking about, Marshall had a new girlfriend named Carrie. She was pretty hot to all of the other guys.
“Hey Mike, since I’m buying your pizza, you need to tell us who you’ve been crushing on for the last year.” Said a teammate named Sam.
“Nope. Sorry guys. I’m not gonna say.”
“C’mon man! We know you have a crush on someone. We can see it in your eyes when she walks by.”
“Put a gym sock in it. You don’t and won’t know who it is.”
“Whoever it is, just say it’s not Sydney Bristow. She’s the worst. All she cares about is a true relationship with a guy who looks at her the way she is and doesn’t look at her like she’s a piece of candy in a candy shop. She has guys all over her that are crazy about her body. Not her personality.”
Michael paused. “Yeah of course not.” He knew and probably everyone else knew that it was a lie.

Chapter 2:

“Syd! Oh my God! You will not guys what just happened to me!” Sydney woke up from her light nap, hearing her best friend Francie, running in the door and plopping down on the couch. Sydney looked at the clock. 4:47.
“What?” Sydney said, sitting up on her couch.
“I went to Star Bucks for some coffee and this guy runs into me, spilling his coffee all over my new blouse. He was like, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry.’ And helps me gather napkins. Then we sat down and talked for a while. He asked me out.”
“What’s his name?”
“Charlie.”
“Cute. Can you pass me my coffee on the table over there, please?”
“He’s so hot, Syd. I think I’m in love.” Francie passed her her coffee.
“I’m so glad for you.”

A few minuets passed and then Will called from his cell phone.
“Syd, are we still going to the club tonight?” Will said.
“I don’t know. Do you want to go?”
Francie was nodding and making gestures because she wanted to go to the new club on Bruner Street.
“Yeah. Francie and me will meet you there at 9. We need to go shopping and Francie needs to hunt down her new catch and ask him if he wants to go.”
“Okay. I’m stuck at work until 7 and then I’ll see you at home.”

“Mike!!!!” It was Michael’s friend Eric. Otherwise known as Weiss.
“I’m in here.” Michael yelled from the patio.
“Guess what!” Weiss ran onto the patio and sat down onto a seat.
“Hard tellin’.” Michael said sarcastically.
“I went to the carwash and as I was pulling out, I hit a car. It was a girl. I got out to see if she was okay and we got to talkin’. I asked her out.”
“What’s the name?”
“Nadia. She’s wonderful.”
“Is she hot?”
“Hotter then the sun. She’s beautiful.”
“Where are you taking her?”
“The new club on Bruner St.. Wanna go?”
“Are you sure you want to take me on your date?”
“Yeah. Nadia shouldn’t mind.”
“Okay. What time?”
“I’m picking her up at 9.”
“Ol’right.”

“Fran, do you like this top?” Sydney asked Francie as Sydney showed her the strapless
top that tied in the back.
“Yeah. You should go try them on.”
“Okay. Be right back.”
When Sydney came out with the top on, Francie was talking on her cell phone. Sydney suspected it was Charlie. She decided not to say anything until Francie was done talking, so she looked around for a new pair of jeans.
Sydney was at the Clarence rack when Francie walked over.
“Syd, he’s meeting us at the club around 9! - I love that top on you!” Francie sounded excited about Charlie going.
“Great! - Do you really like this top? It’s comfortable. I think I might get it.”
“You deserve it.”
Sydney went to the dressing room and tried on a pair of jeans, they fit, so she got the top and jeans. Francie got a new purse.
On the way home, Francie started talking about the hockey game on Friday night.
“Who’s leading the team this Friday?” Sydney asked Francie.
“Michael Vaughn.”
Sydney fantasized about seeing Michael control the team. She didn’t talk the rest of the way home, but Francie noticed that Sydney was daydreaming, because when Syd daydreams, she always has a smile on her face.

aww that was really geat syd likes vaughn and he likes her! now all they have to do is meet! :D
could you please PM me whan you update thanks
update soon
:woot:

Back