Young Love

Awww its cant be almost over ... please tell me there is a sequal ... that was great ... love Michael (he just needs to ask her to marry him for real) ... poor Syd ... stupid Jack should learn that women are always right listen to Laura ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Aw...how sad! Poor Syd, doesn't have supporting parents. Poor parents, too, I guess, because they won't get to see their grandbaby. Thanks for the PM. I love the chapter. I can't believe it's almost over.

aw.....how sad.... jack just needs to suck it up and do what's best for her. what was he gunna do anyways? lock her up? what good is that gunna do? i jus hope he realizes what he's gotta do before it's too late...

I'm on the PM list under ToughCookie47, so can you please take me off the PM list? I love the story, I just don't use this address anymore, and I'm going to have it unregistered, so you wouldn't be able to send me anything.

But, great update! Short, but sweet. I just get this feeling you want to end the story! :P :( it's ending soon? :( :( :cry: You shouldn't end it... and BOO! to Jack

Why are the Bristows being such jerks?
I don't understand why they can't accept it
I don't think Sydney will ever go back to them and ask for money cause she doesn't like them anymore
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

crazyaliasfan47 said:
But, great update! Short, but sweet. I just get this feeling you want to end the story! :P :( it's ending soon? :( :( :cry: You shouldn't end it... and BOO! to Jack
[post="1184485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, it is ending soon. mainly because I'm running out of story ideas and it's becoming almost a chore to update regularly. I may start writting the sequel. I have this great scene from 7th Heaven that I know I want to use with S/V. 2 scenes actually lol.

wow i feel so bad for syds mother! its sad but jack is being such a jerk about this all!

vaughn's sooo sweet! awwww
PLEASE update! i cant wait!

why cant syd's parents just support her instead of being stuborn.... but then again they all are like that. damn it

could i become an addict? maybe number 47 but if you dont want to skip numbers thats kool

omg its ending???????? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the sequel how much time is gonna have passed about? or do you want to keep most of it secret?!?!?!

luv Em

SYDNEY! YOU UPDATED!
ok i still have to get over my excitement
*runs around screaming*

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
A/N:

I finally finished writting this story!  However, this is NOT the last chapter.  There's 46 Chapters + a short epilogue.  -_-
WHY IS EVERYONE FINISHING THERE FIC OFF?
:cry:

Chapter 43
46 - 43 = 20 in jujuland
so you have to write 20 more chappies
*nods earnestly*

Graduation went well and Sydney was named class valedictorian.  Sydney still refused to contact her parents or to even go to her house and had been living at Michael’s house.
valedictorian
whoa
*stares in awe*

that's a big word
haha i bet you thought that i was gonna say "go syd"
but i didn't

i'm so smart
no i'm not
yes i am

:blink: that was kinda pointless!

After graduation, Sydney was talking with Michael and his parents when her parents decided to talk to her. 

“Sydney.”  Her mother’s familiar voice stated.

She turned around to see her mother and father walking towards her.  Oh no!  She though.  This is really going to go well!
*nods* it is
wait...
no i wasn't suposed to say that
i mean, no it's not
*sigh* jack is so mean to her aww

Her father took her by her elbow and dragged her to the car. 

Sydney whipped her arm out of his grasp.  Her angry level now rising, and shouted, “Where are you taking me?!”

Jack Bristow merely grabbed her arm again, this time a little more strongly. 

“You are going home where you belong!” 
OF ALL THE NERVE!

*gets the stoodwiver and unlocks her play pen and runs to the top of the hosue*
*times frezes*
*pokes tongue out at sydney who is feeling guilty that she let juju do this*
*jumps off and tries to fly*
I'LL SAVE YOU SYDDIEPOO!

By this time, Michael had gone after her.
:shock:
it's MY job to save people!
:cry:

Once again, Sydney expertly whipped her arm out of her father’s grasp.

“No I’m not!  That’s not my home!  How can you treat the Vaughns like that?  Huh?!  They’ve done nothing but support me and Michael!”

“That’s nice dear, but you’re going home.  To your real home.”  Laura stated, her arms crossed.

“Do you guys not get it?  I love Michael and we’re having a baby!  A baby!  Could you just accept that?”

Her parents were silent.  Sydney was too upset screaming that she didn’t even notice Michael walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. 

“And what if we choose not to accept it?”  Jack ventured.

“Then you’ll never have the privilege of enjoying your grandchild grow up.  This conversation is over.”  Sydney stated and walked off.  Michael gave Jack and Laura an annoyed glance before going after her. 
GO SYD! *gets pom poms out and attempts to do some weird dance*
*trips*
*stalks off*

“Syd!”  Michael shouted as he jogged up the hill and to the bench was Sydney was.  She didn’t even look up when he sat down beside her and pulled her lovingly into his embrace.

“Do you want to talk?”  He asked after a moment.

She shook her head no.  “Okay.”  He said and left it like that.
awwwwwwwwww :love:
that is way too cute!

Meanwhile, the Bristows were arguing. 

“Jack, I hope you’re happy now!  Our own daughter won’t even speak to us!”  Laura scolded him.

“She will, eventually.  Especially when she runs out of money.”  Jack said and walked to the car, leaving Laura staring at Michael and Sydney. 

As much as she didn’t approve of the situation, a part of her heart told her to let go.  Sydney wasn’t a baby anymore.  My baby girl is all grown up.  She thought and turned towards the parking lot, choking back tears.
WHAT?!
they're just going to leave her!

OMG NO LAURA! NO! fight with jack, do whatever you have to, just at least let syd know that you're on her side!

AMAZING UPDATE! *rubs her arm which too the full impact of her crashing into the tree when she tried to fly*

luv juju :harp:

Graduation went well and Sydney was named class valedictorian. Sydney still refused to contact her parents or to even go to her house and had been living at Michael’s house.

Awww, well I'm perfectly happy for Sydney to stay there! ;)

After graduation, Sydney was talking with Michael and his parents when her parents decided to talk to her.
“Sydney.” Her mother’s familiar voice stated.
She turned around to see her mother and father walking towards her. Oh no! She though. This is really going to go well!
Her father took her by her elbow and dragged her to the car.

RUN SYDNEY, RUUUUUUN! :o_O: Get away from the crazy man!!!!

Sydney whipped her arm out of his grasp. Her angry level now rising, and shouted, “Where are you taking me?!”
Jack Bristow merely grabbed her arm again, this time a little more strongly.
“You are going home where you belong!”

:jawdrop:

See I told you to run Syd... You shoulda ran... :cry:

By this time, Michael had gone after her.
Once again, Sydney expertly whipped her arm out of her father’s grasp.
“No I’m not! That’s not my home! How can you treat the Vaughns like that? Huh?! They’ve done nothing but support me and Michael!”

Yeeeeeah! *sticks tongue out* :P You should be thanking them!

“That’s nice dear, but you’re going home. To your real home.” Laura stated, her arms crossed.

Grrrrrr. *glares* <_<

“Do you guys not get it? I love Michael and we’re having a baby! A baby! Could you just accept that?”
Her parents were silent. Sydney was too upset screaming that she didn’t even notice Michael walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Awww... :love: They're young, but they're so in love! *shakes head* Silly parents...

“And what if we choose not to accept it?” Jack ventured.

Then I'll EAT you, Mister Bwistow! :eat: *evil laughter*

“Then you’ll never have the privilege of enjoying your grandchild grow up. This conversation is over.” Sydney stated and walked off. Michael gave Jack and Laura an annoyed glance before going after her.

Muahahahaha! Take that Jack and Laura! :D Feel bad now? :P

“Syd!” Michael shouted as he jogged up the hill and to the bench was Sydney was. She didn’t even look up when he sat down beside her and pulled her lovingly into his embrace.
“Do you want to talk?” He asked after a moment.
She shook her head no. “Okay.” He said and left it like that.

Awww... :cry: So sweeeeeeeet... *sigh*

Meanwhile, the Bristows were arguing.
“Jack, I hope you’re happy now! Our own daughter won’t even speak to us!” Laura scolded him.
“She will, eventually. Especially when she runs out of money.” Jack said and walked to the car, leaving Laura staring at Michael and Sydney.

:rolleyes: Jack is a poopiehead.

As much as she didn’t approve of the situation, a part of her heart told her to let go. Sydney wasn’t a baby anymore. My baby girl is all grown up. She thought and turned towards the parking lot, choking back tears.

Aw, well at least Laura can realise that! I won't eat you then Laura, but as for your husband... He better watch out... :eat:

Awesome chapter, Sydney!

Cai
x

Back