Your 2 Favorite Characters this season

Which two are your favorite characters other than Angel?

• Spike & Lorne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike & Fred

• Spike & Wes

• Lorne & Fred

• Lorne & Wes

• Fred & Wes

• Total voters

TephieD

Cadet
My favorites are definitely Spike:smiley:wub:smiley: and Lorne( ^_^ ), even though I love all the characters. Yes, I realize I could have done one person at a time instead of pairs but that way, you can have more of a variety, um, yeah, whatever. :smiley: Anyway, Spike's my fave as many of you know. So, thoughts anyone?

Yeah! A Spike fan! I like Wes a lot too, I just like Lorne more. I like him more after last weeks episode too. Have you seen the commercial for this week yet? AHH! Lovin it! Spike looks weird in it but its cool. :smiley:

Here's what TV Gal (zap2it) has to say:

The episode with Dru is amazing. I'll go as far as saying it's one of the best episodes of "Angel" and "Buffy" ever. I'm not kidding. It's an episode that rewards viewers who have been with the Joss Whedon universe since the beginning. "Destiny" has everything you could want -- the reappearance of Dru, multiple mentions of Buffy, a showdown between Angel and Spike that has literally been brewing for centuries and a whopper of a surprise (my mouth is still open in utter shock). Heck I even liked Eve after the whole thing was over.

I can't wait!
:woot:
(and, no, I don't think I have used the "really excited" smilie before . . .)

Wow! It's been bad enough waiting this week(even though its only tuesday), now I can't wait to see it even more! It sucks that its not on until Thursday for me though. :(

um well I don't like Angel all that much yes I know its strange I went off him.but my two faves are Spike and Fred.Spike of course I mean hello he's a honey and he's such a great character as well.Fred I've always liked her character

I voted Fred and Wes, I used to hate Wes...but it's so funny now, plus he's english! and Fred's sweet, and I didn't used to like her much either, but now she can fight and stuff she seems so much cooler!

Congrats to Alexis and Aly! I think Alyson's a great actress, she'll be ACE in comedy...I just hope they'll show it in England as well!

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Spike and Wes for me!!! I love Wes, esp back in the days when he fancied Fred (before Fred and Gunn hooked up). He is just so adorable!

And Spike - do I really need to explain myself here?!!!! Lol!

Kelly

Back