With You

Lol M'okay, so there's only like 3 ppl on it, but i made one anywayz :P

Addicts List

#1) Bubbles - JuJu
#2) Trinity_gc - Helen
#3) -
#4) Leelow_13 - Lee

:angelnot:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aly i've said it before and i'll say it again, you're my official queen of fluff... i loved that SOOO much!

the toast :cry: i want vaughn to do that to my wedding! no wait scratch that, there's a better place for him at my wedding :lol:

and the last bit... the soon part *whines* you wanna MAKE me cry aly? :lol:

:love: i swear to god... TOOO CUTE!

luv juju :harp:

p.s. make me an addict! :woot: whatever the next available number is :D

that was flippin awesome I was actually dumbfounded to see that i got a pm for a nother chapter! Awesome job
thanks for the pm.

Sorry its taken me so long to review *glares at pile of books*

I really liked that chapter though, it was so sweet!

Thanks for the PM
I cant wait for more!

-Ash

Okay… umm... while I realize a lot if not all of you are going to absolutely hate me for this, this is going to be the last chapter of With You :( I have absolutely loved writing this fic and loved even more reading your reviews and having the support from those of you who have been there to encourage me to keep going with this. It’s just this has taken me over a year to get to this point, and I’ve just sorta ‘grown’ out of writing it. I’m not stopping writing, I couldn’t if I tried, in fact I have a number of other fics in the making to be posted on here sometime soon. I just need a change from With You. A big thank you to EVERYONE who has taken the time to read, even if it was just a couple of chapters, to everyone that reviewed, and a squillion hugs and kisses to those of you that have been here from the BEGINNING, one whole year ago :smiley: Hopefully, once I’ve posted a couple other things, I might even do a sequel to this! Again, thank you. You’ve got no idea how much your support and kind words has meant to me.

Chapter 30

Sydney and Vaughn we’re sitting on the beach, after a long and exhausting day. Francie and Will had gotten married today, everything going perfecting. The wedding was beautiful, Francie looked stunning and there was not one hiccup. After the reception, Sydney had said a tearful goodbye to her best friends, as they set off to the airport for their two week honeymoon in Hawaii and Vaughn decided to take Sydney for a walk along the beach, just as the sun was setting. Perfect, he thought to himself, smiling as he grabbed her hand and entwined their fingers together as they found a comfortable spot to sit down and relax.

“This is so beautiful.” Sydney sighed softly, resting her head back on Vaughn’s chest as they watched the sun set across the water.

“Mmmhmm.” He agreed in a mumble, kissing her collarbone before crawling out from behind her and sitting in front of her.

She smiled softly, curious as to what he was up too.

Grabbing both her hands in his, he started to speak. “I love you. You know that right?”

Sydney giggled, squeezing his hands in hers, “Of course I do baby.” She replied smiling brightly.

He smiled in return and crawled just a little bit closer to her so their knees were touching. “All right. I know this isn’t the most traditional way to do this but I don’t wanna wait anymore.”

Raising an eyebrow curiously, she sat still, listening to him speak. “Wait for what?”

Closing his eyes for a brief moment, as if working up the courage to say what he was about to say he asked, “Do you love me?”

“More than anything in this world.” She replied, rubbing his hand with her thumb.

“Then would you do something for me?” He asked quietly.

“Anything.” She replied whole-heartedly.

Taking a deep breath, he looked her deep in the eyes and spoke only loud enough for her to hear, “Will you marry me Sydney?”

Sydney sat staring at the man before her, not even thinking that he was going to ask her today, even though it had been known that the question would come someday soon, she didn’t even contemplate the idea that today could get any better, watching her two best friends declare their undying love for one another, then to be proposed to by the man she loves more than anything else on this planet.

She looked at him, staring at her, waiting for the answer he surely all ready knew. Tears glistened in her eyes as an enormous smile spread across her face. She launched herself into him, kissing him fully on the mouth.

“Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course I’ll marry you!” She giggled, hugging him tighter than ever before.

The two shared a moment of laughing and kissing and hugging, quiet whispers to one another of their love for each other.

“Oh, and I believe this is for you.” He smiled, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a black velvet box. Opening it excitedly, it revealed a stunning white gold band with a princess cut diamond.

“Oh my god! Vaughn!” She cried happily, as he placed it gently onto her left ring finger. “It’s so beautiful!”

“Not as beautiful as you.” He grinned.

The two sat together in each others arms for another hour, watching the sun set as they spoke quietly about their future together.

“I already know where I’m taking you for our honey moon.” He replied with a smirk.

“Where?” She asked excitedly.

“Not tellin. It’s a surprise.” He smiled secretively.

“Noo! Not fair!” She laughed. “Please, please, please, please, please tell me!”

He laughed at her eagerness until she jumped on top of him, rolling him over in the sand and tickling his sides where she knew she could make him squirm. “Syd!” “Stop!” “No!” He gasped in between hysterical fits of laughter.

“Only if you tell me Mr. Vaughn!” She smiled victoriously, straddling his hips while he lay in the sand after her tickling deceased.

“Okay, Okay.” He chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that had fallen in her face from their playing.

“Where are you taking me?” She giggled again with an excited tone.

Finally giving in, he answered with a smile, “I’m taking you to Santa Barbra so I can see that smile everyday.” He answered honestly, his finger trailing down her cheek and landing on her dimple before trailing it across her lips where she kissed it softly.

“I don’t need to be in Santa Barbra to smile like this.” She informed him, helping him sit up so she was once again sitting in-between his legs, facing the ocean as his arms wrapped protectively around her.

Curiously raising an eyebrow, he asked, “Then where do you need to be?”

Grabbing his hand in hers, she rested her head back on his shoulder, shutting her eyes in complete content and answering him truthfully.

“With you.”

The End

I love all of you so much

Thank you for sticking with me

Aly -xx-

Chapter 30

Sydney and Vaughn we’re sitting on the beach, after a long and exhausting day. Francie and Will had gotten married today, everything going perfecting. The wedding was beautiful, Francie looked stunning and there was not one hiccup. After the reception, Sydney had said a tearful goodbye to her best friends, as they set off to the airport for their two week honeymoon in Hawaii and Vaughn decided to take Sydney for a walk along the beach, just as the sun was setting. Perfect, he thought to himself, smiling as he grabbed her hand and entwined their fingers together as they found a comfortable spot to sit down and relax.
“This is so beautiful.” Sydney sighed softly, resting her head back on Vaughn’s chest as they watched the sun set across the water.

“Mmmhmm.” He agreed in a mumble, kissing her collarbone before crawling out from behind her and sitting in front of her.

She smiled softly, curious as to what he was up too.
Ohhh I know ... awww thats sounds soo nice

Grabbing both her hands in his, he started to speak. “I love you. You know that right?”

Sydney giggled, squeezing his hands in hers, “Of course I do baby.” She replied smiling brightly.

He smiled in return and crawled just a little bit closer to her so their knees were touching. “All right. I know this isn’t the most traditional way to do this but I don’t wanna wait anymore.”

Raising an eyebrow curiously, she sat still, listening to him speak. “Wait for what?”

Closing his eyes for a brief moment, as if working up the courage to say what he was about to say he asked, “Do you love me?”

“More than anything in this world.” She replied, rubbing his hand with her thumb.

“Then would you do something for me?” He asked quietly.

“Anything.” She replied whole-heartedly.

Taking a deep breath, he looked her deep in the eyes and spoke only loud enough for her to hear, “Will you marry me Sydney?”
Ok soo taken from 'A Walk to Remember' but ohh soo cute too.

Sydney sat staring at the man before her, not even thinking that he was going to ask her today, even though it had been known that the question would come someday soon, she didn’t even contemplate the idea that today could get any better, watching her two best friends declare their undying love for one another, then to be proposed to by the man she loves more than anything else on this planet.

She looked at him, staring at her, waiting for the answer he surely all ready knew. Tears glistened in her eyes as an enormous smile spread across her face. She launched herself into him, kissing him fully on the mouth.

“Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course I’ll marry you!” She giggled, hugging him tighter than ever before.

The two shared a moment of laughing and kissing and hugging, quiet whispers to one another of their love for each other.

“Oh, and I believe this is for you.” He smiled, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a black velvet box. Opening it excitedly, it revealed a stunning white gold band with a princess cut diamond.

“Oh my god! Vaughn!” She cried happily, as he placed it gently onto her left ring finger. “It’s so beautiful!”

“Not as beautiful as you.” He grinned.

The two sat together in each others arms for another hour, watching the sun set as they spoke quietly about their future together.

“I already know where I’m taking you for our honey moon.” He replied with a smirk.

“Where?” She asked excitedly.

“Not tellin. It’s a surprise.” He smiled secretively.

“Noo! Not fair!” She laughed. “Please, please, please, please, please tell me!”

He laughed at her eagerness until she jumped on top of him, rolling him over in the sand and tickling his sides where she knew she could make him squirm. “Syd!” “Stop!” “No!” He gasped in between hysterical fits of laughter.

“Only if you tell me Mr. Vaughn!” She smiled victoriously, straddling his hips while he lay in the sand after her tickling deceased.

“Okay, Okay.” He chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear that had fallen in her face from their playing.

“Where are you taking me?” She giggled again with an excited tone.

Finally giving in, he answered with a smile, “I’m taking you to Santa Barbra so I can see that smile everyday.” He answered honestly, his finger trailing down her cheek and landing on her dimple before trailing it across her lips where she kissed it softly.

“I don’t need to be in Santa Barbra to smile like this.” She informed him, helping him sit up so she was once again sitting in-between his legs, facing the ocean as his arms wrapped protectively around her.

Curiously raising an eyebrow, he asked, “Then where do you need to be?”

Grabbing his hand in hers, she rested her head back on his shoulder, shutting her eyes in complete content and answering him truthfully.

“With you.”
Awww she said yes (like she wouldnt) ... aww soo cute ... love it

Awww nooo it cant be the end :cry:

oh my dog :cry:

hahaha im so sad this is over! Lol

yes i know, i know. I'm the one that chose to end it but STILL! ^_^

I'm going to the shops tomorrow after school to buy a new muse, SO i'll get working on something new, yay! hehehe

Love you ALL

Aly -xx-

Back