With You

aww that was a great chapter! i cant believe its over! please write a sequel!!!!
Thanks for all the PMs you sent and for sharing this great story with me!!
:D

That was a great ending to an amazing fic!!!!!! Just promise you'll send me a PM when you post something new! :D

-Miriam

P.S.
We're MySpace friends now! Woohoo!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:hi: Hey hun!

Okay… umm... while I realize a lot if not all of you are going to absolutely hate me for this, this is going to be the last chapter of With You :(
:eek: :jawdrop: The last chap? *gasps* Aww how could I hate you for it? If it's time to end it then it's time to end it, better to go out on a high than let it dwindle :hug:

I have absolutely loved writing this fic
I've loved reading it (y)

I have a number of other fics in the making to be posted on here sometime soon.
Make sure you pm me whenever you post anything new hun! ^_^

“This is so beautiful.” Sydney sighed softly, resting her head back on Vaughn’s chest as they watched the sun set across the water.
*sigh*

He smiled in return and crawled just a little bit closer to her so their knees were touching. “All right. I know this isn’t the most traditional way to do this but I don’t wanna wait anymore.”
OOOOOOOOH I think I know what he's gonna do *jumps up and down* :D

Closing his eyes for a brief moment, as if working up the courage to say what he was about to say he asked, “Do you love me?”

“More than anything in this world.” She replied, rubbing his hand with her thumb.

“Then would you do something for me?” He asked quietly.

“Anything.” She replied whole-heartedly.

Taking a deep breath, he looked her deep in the eyes and spoke only loud enough for her to hear, “Will you marry me Sydney?”

O

M

V

!!

CUTENESS!! Aww that was such a sweet proposal :love:

“Yes, Yes, Yes! Of course I’ll marry you!” She giggled, hugging him tighter than ever before.
AAAAAAAH of course she will :woot: Now you *have* to write a sequel so we can see the wedding!

“Oh, and I believe this is for you.” He smiled, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a black velvet box. Opening it excitedly, it revealed a stunning white gold band with a princess cut diamond.
*sigh* lol he forgot the ring in all his excitement :smiley:

“I don’t need to be in Santa Barbra to smile like this.” She informed him, helping him sit up so she was once again sitting in-between his legs, facing the ocean as his arms wrapped protectively around her.

Curiously raising an eyebrow, he asked, “Then where do you need to be?”

Grabbing his hand in hers, she rested her head back on his shoulder, shutting her eyes in complete content and answering him truthfully.

“With you.”

*gasps* AWW that was a perfect ending to a perfect story!!!

Aly you are without a doubt, the queen of fluff. I can't wait to read more of your stories :poke: no pressure :P and maybe a sequel one day? pwease? :smiley:

Helen xx

“I don’t need to be in Santa Barbra to smile like this.” She informed him, helping him sit up so she was once again sitting in-between his legs, facing the ocean as his arms wrapped protectively around her.

Curiously raising an eyebrow, he asked, “Then where do you need to be?”

Grabbing his hand in hers, she rested her head back on his shoulder, shutting her eyes in complete content and answering him truthfully.

“With you.”
:blush: :blush: That ending was great...
Thank you for sharing this story and for sending all those pms...
Whenever you post something else pm me please... :D

*hides under a rock*

Sorry its taken me so long...
But that was so adorable!

OMG, that ending was perfect.

'With you.'

*giggles*

Awesomely, amzingly, fantastical job!
Thanks for all the PMs!

-Ash

WOW....OMV WELL WHAT CAN I SAY I ABSOUTELY LOVED THIS STORY, THANKS FOR ALL OF THE PM'S AND WHENEVER YOU WRITE ME PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST!
:byesad: VERY SAD TO SEE THIS STORY END!
YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

i just read the whole thing from scratch when i was meeant to b cramin for my massive exam tomorrow
felgercarb its late i need to go t o bed
y was ur story so bloody addictive
i might fix this 2moz
coz i want to really comment

I LOVED THE ENDIN

cant wait for a sequel HINT HINT

Back