Season 5 12/15 Watch W/Kristen Spoilers

Okay, sorry for posting this here, but I don't know where else, so this is my question: Does anyone know where (what website) I can go to, to read the most recent episode transcripts for ALIAS????????? :D

Yeah, I agree. It'll be nice to see a familiar face, but won't it be a little confusing if McKennas Cole just pops out of nowhere and someone hasn't seen Season One? Oh well...

I dont know but wasnt it in, I think episode 7 or 6 that Sark met up with Lauren in the car and talked and he said its an late wedding gift?? Foreshadowing, eh? ;) :Ph34r:

Yeah, I had forgotten Lauren and Sark already met... I still think it will be those 2... maybe just because I don't want Weiss to be a bad guy... and the Lauren and Sloane, that kind of like getting it on with.. well never mind.. let's just say gross.

Melissa123 said:
That's cool that Tarantino's coming back--it's good to see some continuation of something, for once, instead of a bunch of new stuff being thrown at me in seemingly unconnected bits each week!
I kinda agree about the Sark and Lauren thing, but has anyone thought of Lauren and Tarentino? I hope not Sark, I think I would stop liking him as much. Unless he takes his shirt off, then by all means.... (y)

I really have a hard time believing that Weiss could ever be a bad guy. I think he's written as one of the only normal, unambiguously "good guy" characters on the show. He's been friends with Vaughn for so long, and he's really been there for Syd this season. It would be too much..almost like seeing Vaughn or Will turn out to be evil. I highly doubt that'll happen. Not to mention the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE to imagine Weiss having "S&M type sex" with anybody. :rotflmao:

Lauren, on the other hand, is the perfect candidate. She's been written to be cold and unlikable, and since she's a relative newcomer, it would be completely believable to learn that she's up to no good.

As far as the sex goes, I'm also praying that it's not Sloane and Lauren, just because I think it would make everyone sick. Sark and Lauren seems more likely, but he's pretty in love with Alison, so who knows? Other than those 2 men, who's left? Simon's dead, Lazarey appears to be a good guy....This one's a puzzler.

And....I'm an evil spoiler hound who deserves to be knocked in the head with a brick for even coming into this forum. I was so good last year! What happened to my steely resolve?!?

I don't think lauren will be bad unfortunately, she's working with alterior motives though! I think it will be someone else ... jack and the mysterious sister?

I really have a hard time believing that Weiss could ever be a bad guy.

Here, here--agreed. While Weiss going bad would be an unlikely twist in the story that is "Alias," I don't think that he would be the one to turn. Besides, we already know that both Dixon and Lauren have secrets.

Cole was in the first season. The episodes called Box Part 1 and 2. He was out to get old Sloane in those days. Who knows for now.

Actually it could be Dixon and someone else... where did I read we would find out Dixon had a dark side?? And Sark would finally come into his own this season?? This could be Dixon's dark side.... maybe he likes Lauren.... ha ha just kidding.... would be pretty funny though!!!

Then again, Lauren and Cole would be intersting. I loved his character in season one, he was so amusing. I liked how he nicknamed Syd "pigtails".

I doubt Cole is going to play a pivotal part in the covenant. But then again he just may knowing JJ. Im just hoping vaughn doesn't go bad. I wanna see vaughn have more of a bad side but i dont want him to go all out bad.

emarie said:
I have an idea that the mystery couple is Lauren and........

DUHN, DUHN, DUHN
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
SLOANE!!!!!!

In the recent chats with Kristen/spoilers it has been said that one of the mystery players is bad (Sloane) and that one will soon be revealed as bad (Lauren). [this info comes from vartanho.com] let me know what you think.
but would sloane still classified as a baddie, i mean he has been doing some nice things lately

coldfan said:
Okay, sorry for posting this here, but I don't know where else, so this is my question: Does anyone know where (what website) I can go to, to read the most recent episode transcripts for ALIAS?????????  :D
there are some transcripts for alias at this link aliasinsider.com, click on the episode name and then on 'view the transcript'. they only go up to breaking point. i hope it works. :smiley:

Everyone knows Sloane is still bad. He may love Syd but its still Sloane we're talking about and hes not irina. She was somewhat bad but her love for syd made her good.

Back