2.16 It's the End of the World

it was definitely a great episode ... (y) (y)

George dream sequence was done brilliantly ... ;)

Bailey is having a baby, and husband is in a car accident ... wow ... unbelievable ...

Meredith talks to Hannah (Cristina Ricci) and she holds the bomb ... :thud:

Cristina telling McDreamy "the chick with the bomb is Meredith" :thud:

next week come here now ... :woot:

we getting how many episodes??? I read that in March two sundays will be devoted to launching 2 new shows on ABC so no new GA ... for those 2 weeks ... we are at eppy 17 ... which leaves us with 6 eppy's ... not sure how ABC will work with it ... but maybe they can put the remaining episodes of Alias after DHW once GA is on hiatus .... :thinking:

^
^
^

That would be so cool if they show Alias on Sundays! That means I would be able to watch it in stead of record it. STUPID work! LOL :D

really?? i thought alias was gonna go back on after dancing with the stars was over. i was hoping we would get a full 22 episodes of grey's anatomy, becuase to be honest, these days, it's much better than alias.

I definitely agree. Greys is the best show on right now! I don't even have time to comment on that ep ~ all i can say is WOW! Can't wait til next week!

ga is my new favorite show. Now, I know what I am going to watch next season. :P

Alias is still my favorite show EVER, but Greys Anatomy is a REALLY close second. So I am totally continuing watching it next year, and I can't wait to get the first season next Tuesday! YEAHHHH I'm so excited :D :D :D

ABC has been promoting the show today ... all day ... as a "special Grey's Anantomy with an all NEW ending" ...

I am at work, so I haven't watched it, but I recorded it again, so I can watch this new ending ... :tvhorror:

^^ with an all new ending? gah! but i was watching er and flipping back and forth! she still put her hand in and all, and after she did that i just flipped back to er because i figured it was just going to be "what did i do what did i do what did i do"

m-c

Back