Season 2 47 not a accident?

Milferd

Sydney/Nadia shipper
Oh, just had a thought :idea:
Maybe the 47’s we keep encountering are not a inside joke link to Star Trek but the 47’s are caused by the “Telling” anytime time has been manipulated in the fabric of reality.:alien::nuke:

Of course that means why the number keeps coming up so much from the beginning and why it is so frequent.

Wow my mind is totally blown now. :thud:

Please give me your thoughts.

i think that your theory is very logical and it makes alot of sense. 47 appears like in every eppy 1 or more times it's very possible that that is the reason for it. the only thing about it that doesn't make sense to me is that "the telling" wasn't built until the last eppy and we've been seeing 47s since the show began.

i don't understand what you mean...like everytime someone says it or everytime it's written, or everytime we see it...?

i think Milferd is saying that everytime that 47 has come up it's because of "the telling".

itleast, that's what i think is being said here.

yes but i don't understand what you mean by "comes up." that's what i was trying to figure out ::smiley::

Speculation clarification maybe :thinking:

In unaltered time the number forty seven would not be present anymore frequently than other numbers but in altered time the fabric of reality twists so that forty seven comes up frequently in things dealing with people involved with Rambaldi :abduct:

hm i don't know. like page 47 of the manuscript, there are 47 rambaldi artifacts...there would always BE page 47 and there would always BE 47 artifacts no matter what kind of time you're talking about...real or "altered."

With the Rambadi artifacts the number might have been deliberately picked by Rambaldi.
I am more referring to the building with the elevator crash was forty seven stories. The warehouse where Cliford the big red ball was in was warehouse forty seven. Forty seven comes up very frequently in both important things and unimportant things. A lot of the time the only connection between forty seven and the story is that Sydney is involved. I believe forty seven is in every episode about something and sometimes many times.

Back