Season 3 a baby is born..

i read this episode description over at alias media..good news for marshall and carrie!!!

ALIAS--WHILE SYDNEY AND VAUGHN TRY TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND ON THE COVENANT, A FAMILIAR FORCE IS AT WORK REORGANIZING THE MALEVOLENT AGENCY

Quentin Tarantino Returns as McKenas Cole in a Special Guest Appearance

Vivica A. Fox ("Kill Bill," "Independence Day") Guest Stars as Rogue Security Systems Designer Toni Cummings

67645_0459 -- ALIAS - -After Six- - Upon discovering that high ranking members of The Covenant are being murdered, Sydney and Vaughn are sent to retrieve the Doleac Agenda - which contains operational plans for six of The Covenant's cells - to gain an advantage over the rogue assassins. But unbeknownst to all, a familiar force is at work orchestrating the reorganization of The Covenant. Meanwhile Sydney and Weiss go on a mission to convince rogue security systems designer Toni Cummings (Vivica A. Fox, "Kill Bill," "Independence Day") to help the CIA break into a Lethal Response System, Sark presents a business proposal to Lauren, Jack urges a troubled Sloane to talk with CIA psychiatrist Dr. Judy Barnett (Patricia Wettig, -thirtysomething-), and Marshall can't contain his excitement about becoming a father when Carrie goes into labor. Quentin Tarantino returns in a special guest appearance as McKenas Cole, on -Alias,- SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/SCOTT GARFIELD)VIVICA A. FOX, JENNIFER GARNER, GREG GRUNBERG

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Patricia Wettig as Barnett, Laetitia Danielle as saleslady, Ian Buchanan as Johannes Gathird, Vivica A. Fox as Cummings, Amanda Foreman as Carrie, Quentin Tarantino as Cole and Alex Stemkovsky as tuxedoed guard.

"After Six" was written by Alison Schapker & Monica Breen and directed by Maryann Brandon.

any thoughts?

Looks good to me. Except for the fact that it won't air until Feb 15. :cuss: :madfire:

Can't wait to see Marshall handle Carrie being in labour!!

Though I do have a question. I though McKenas Cole had been captured by the CIA in The Box pt 2. I presume he is the "familiar force is at work orchestrating the reorganization of The Covenant." So how did he escape???

i wonder if she's going to have the baby in that episode, or just go into labor and have it a few episodes later? i'm sure that if she has it though, it's going to make an appearance toward the end of the show. this way, syd can be around to see it. ;)

The episode looks good. Lots of storylines to follow. One I don't get though is Jack recommending psychiatric help to a "troubled Sloane." Didn't Jack lose all the trust he has built up with Sloane last episode as a result of the Katya phone call and set up? And now Sloane is following Jacks' friendly suggestion? I find that odd.

litterally marshall being a father will be one of the greatest Alias moments ever. HOW CUTE WILL HE BE??!??!? :cool: seriously marshall is so adorable already but omg! i cannot wait at all!
:P :jump:

IndianaSloane said:
The episode looks good. Lots of storylines to follow. One I don't get though is Jack recommending psychiatric help to a "troubled Sloane." Didn't Jack lose all the trust he has built up with Sloane last episode as a result of the Katya phone call and set up? And now Sloane is following Jacks' friendly suggestion? I find that odd.
HUH :confused:

I have no clue whatsoever .... :blink:

Back