• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
lol hey there everybody just saw it and I got to say it's different, the script wa sok, but it was oddly formated with the sceneds and well it definbetly wasn't one of the better ones although marshall does have his moments! lol and the way sydney just blurted out that she liked Vaughn it was a little out of character. Though I guess there had to be one where we got marshall back so it didn't have to be really great

so what did u think? :D

I disagree - I thought it was amazing. I loved Marshall - he's a genius. I liked how Sydney was talking about Vaughn; I think it was supposed to be a little out of character.
I HATE SLOANE AND THE SUIT-AND-GLASSES GUY! They're both so awful! Why didn't Sydney shoot the guy when she had the chance? And Sloane was so horrible to Jack and to Marshall.
I think it's neat that Will's an analyst now. I felt sorry for him when he found out Sydney liked Vaughn.
Dixon was very funny in his disguises. He's a great actor!

omg, that was so great! here's my reactions:

marshall was GREAT! i loved it when he saved syd, and when he was coding pong. i was expecting him to chicken out! if possible, i like marshall even more now than i did before! :D It's a shame he wasn't taken into the CIA, tho-- he doesn't know the truth, and he wouldv'e made a great agent

will: God, I love you! i think he's finally going to stop chasing syd, which gets rid of a potentially sticky love triangle, and he told vaughn like it is! now syd and vaughn are going to go on a date! it'll be fabulous. but watch him blow the CIA job. he's too nosy, and when v said he can't remove the documents i KNEW he would break the rules.

I was told weiss would return in this episode. he did not. i was not happy.

dixon as dj! that was great! loved the dreadlocks.

sloan is a @#$#%#^$ . but i think we all knew that. so's that woman.

alice needs to be whacked. nothing new here.

irena came through for them. but did she use it to her own gain? i still don't know whether to trust her. MAN, that lady's a good actress.

that's all!

I thought the ep sucked. It was my least favourite ep ever. I loved Marshall he was so funny. And the Jack scenes were awesome. (y) So was Irina!! Omg, she made this ep! Just how she walked out and everyone was so frightened of her and staring at her, it was just awesome. She's so lethal and everyone knows it, that's so good. But the problem with this ep was it's missing a plotline. It really has nothing to do with everyone else that's happened this season or last season and that's why I thought it was empty. It had plenty of action but I really want something to speculate on.

I really really liked the episode!

Marshall was so great and smart and sweet.

I liked Sydney and Francie girl talk.

I liked Will's reaction. He seemed a little hurt but really wants Syd to be happy.

I liked the little interaction between Irina and Vaughn with the whole coffee thing.

I liked DJ Dixon..go Dixon. woohoo

I liked the scene with Kane and Jack. I got a little nervous for Jack.

There's more but I can't think of it right now...

I *loved* hearing Syd tell Francie that she had a crush on a guy at work. She looked so cute, especially when she smiled and said "Michael".

And I'm glad Will is still trying to protect Sydney, telling Vaughn not to hurt her and everything..but I wanted to see a Vaughn reaction in that scene! What do you think he said?

Marshall is awesome. Could he be a greater guy? He loves his mom, he tricked the bad guys, and he rescued Syd. I loved when he said, "My name is Marshall Flinkman, and I'm here to rescue you". He needs to get a girlfriend..

Irina was also very cool. When Vaughn asked her if she took cream or sugar in her coffee and she smiled at him like "what do you think" and then he said, "Black". I hope she gets to work with the other agents more often now. But did you see how freaked out everybody looked when they brought her out? Like letting a lion out of its cage..

And Sloane is a low-life weasel-bastard. A couple of weeks ago I was kind of starting to feel for the scruffy guy, but now he shows just how truly greedy, coldhearted, and weaselly he is.

The previews for next week look cool. Purple hair is new..Have we had purple hair before? And the Syd and Vaughn date. Of course, it didn't even look like they got to sit down at the table before the guys with the guns showed up, but maybe that was just an illusion. I CAN'T WAIT!!

It was not one of the better ones, unfortunetly -_- Though thoughs parts with Marshal, lol I loved'em ^_^

This has got to be one of my favorite episodes so far. Marshall was so good in this one. For not being trained as a field agent, he did an amazing job. I loved when he was done writing the system and PONG came up! I was laughing so hard!

I loved the Irina and Vaughn scene. So cute. And I enjoyed that Jack actually fought for Irina on something (Even if it was off scrren for the most part).

The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the mission outfit and the flash of the thong, lmao

post-79-1041824384.jpg

Right there

i dont think Jennifers line when she talked about vaughn was ooc. she did it in character. i was surprised that she could portray sydney that well with those lines.

:eek: I'm somewhat disappointed with the episode today. Maybe it's because I've read all the spoilers, and was hoping for a lot more action between Vaughn and Sydney. And what was it between Will and Vaughn? :eek: OMG talk about out of line, however, I love this story line because that means WIll will be out of the way.
As for the story with Jack and Irina, (n) it wasn't that interesting. I understand that it's an important part to the plot,<_< but I'm going to agree with Alias_56 that this episode was not one of the better ones, but hopefully next weeks ep. will be much better!!! :confused:

There's not much for me to say because everyone else did a great job saying it, and I agree with it all. :lol:

Loved Marshall, loved Dixon as the DJ, yes, it was so cute when Syd was telling Francie about Michael. :smiley:
Will telling Vaughn not to hurt Syd.

Yes, everybody looked liked they wanted to run and hide when Irina came out. :lol:

I didn't even notice the thong. :lol:

So far, this is my fave ep of the S2, but by looking at next week's promo, I may have to change my mind. :D

Haladki worked for Kasinau so Jack killed him cause he exposed Syd.

This episode was sooooooooo good! I loved the parachute part that was great. Her mother also got out! even if it wasnt very long.

And on the preview, Syd and Vaughn go on a date! Wow!

I thought AHE was a great episode. I loved how Marshall used his mind and didn't let them torture him and tricked them. He certainly had his adrenaline pumping when Sydney came into the room and rescued him and then he rescued Sydney. (Yes, I saw Sydney's thong flash in that one scene). ;) I'm starting to dislike Kane more and more, I don't trust her at all.

I can't wait for next week, looks like another great episode!

Back