A message to all AA members

Status
Not open for further replies.
alias_fan said:
Existentialist said:
alias_fan said:
Existentialist said:
Well, exccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. Your spoon is all yours.

:lol:
well, thank you VERY much. ::starts sawing hand off:: it's not working! :depressed:
Try it this way. :demonstrates: See?
hmm... i think it's working... no, nevermind. that was the spoon breaking. :(
I guess the spoon just doesn't want to saw your hand off. -_- :gives you my spoon: Here, try this one.

And that assassin-person says that we're not a good community? :lol:

we should all forget what happened in the past ... and live in the present ...

hey Leah, Nance and Poncho ... :eek:ldhi:

nance said:
you are so obviously Moriel. :lol:

and if you weren't... what are you talking about? :confused: "We were this huge family at one time and now we're all out to get each other." Who's we? You can't be talking about you in the community... you were never here... that was months ago.

You know... if you're going to lie... at least do it right. :blink:
I am not Moriel. I don't know why you would think I am Moriel. If I was Moriel, wouldn't I be bashing you all? :blink: I don't know what all happened here. I've read through some posts and threads and seen some of it. To me that was bad enough. I truly don't want to know what the hell happened here that made you all decide it was ok to tell people in the suicidal thread to go kill themselves. That is absolutely uncalled for. But, you're all right, I'm just a newbie and I have no idea what all has gone on. But, I do know the end results and how you all treat one and other.

Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

and if you weren't... what are you talking about? :confused: "We were this huge family at one time and now we're all out to get each other." Who's we? You can't be talking about you in the community... you were never here... that was months ago.

I am not Moriel. I don't know why you would think I am Moriel. If I was Moriel, wouldn't I be bashing you all? :blink: I don't know what all happened here. I've read through some posts and threads and seen some of it. To me that was bad enough. I truly don't want to know what the hell happened here that made you all decide it was ok to tell people in the suicidal thread to go kill themselves. That is absolutely uncalled for. But, you're all right, I'm just a newbie and I have no idea what all has gone on. But, I do know the end results and how you all treat one and other.
leah gave me a spoon. (y)

alias_fan said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

huh? :blink:

Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

if you don't know what happened, then how do you know what moriel was like? :blink:

alias_fan said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

Indeed I did. I like to help out my friends in need.

Okay, who exactly was telling people to seriously kill themselves?

Assassin_4_Sark said:
alias_fan said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

huh? :blink:
i don't think she get's it, poncho. read poncho's sig. ;)

Alias Anna said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

if you don't know what happened, then how do you know what moriel was like? :blink:
I read through the thread that was explaining her banning. And the thread she posted that was titled 'Please Read'.

Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias Anna said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

I read through the thread that was explaining her banning. And the thread she posted that was titled 'Please Read'.
hm... okay.

Assassin_4_Sark said:
Alias Anna said:
Assassin_4_Sark said:
nance said:

so...you read what she ad to say. Yeah, im sure thats the whole story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back