Advice needed...

Hey guys, you know me and you know Im not being mean but this thread was to help out VaughnFan13. I love you all, but speaking of private situations...I think the one that yall are talking about should be discussed in private and if not there then really not at all. I just want everyone to be happy or as happy as it is phisically possible for them to be....

Um, okay.

VaugnFan13, if you don't wanna tell anybody that's fine. Just tell them that you don't wanna tell b/c of things that happened in the past.

sorry ^__^

Vaughnfan? Did you try talking to them.... I mean My friend Sammi and I had a fight as I was saying earlier and she said mean things and stuff ( this happened in 5th grade) but I sat down and talked with her, but then I guess it didn't work so well...... hmmmmmm wait.... ok yeah I am not good for giving advice right now ^__^ I am tired....... and the caffine is just Making me think not staright :smiley: I hope everything goes ok....... :smiley:

Some people are open and like to share their feelings and some people are closed, doesn't matter whih you are you are intitles to be what you are, and there should be no limits. If your friends keep bothering you about questions like these then you have two options,
1. As has been mentioned before, you don't have to if you don't want to, they should love you regardless. OR
2. Tell them small things like 'I'm fine' just so it will keep them off you about it.

Back