Politics Advice

I was in the nurse's office today and a PE teacher named Mr. Devere came in a talked to the nurse while i was sitting there. He said, "My wife's baby is due this week. And what surprised me the most is that she wouldn't even take an Advil! She is educated and she knows what she is talking about and studies show that babies whose parents did not take any kind of medication while pregnant have the highest IQs. So expectant mothers take heed! Make it natural!

Stephanie

I think there's something like that about classical music too. And reading to your tummy. And talking to your tummy.

^ I think it has to do with getting a head start with language.

Webmistress Eh? said:
I think there's something like that about classical music too. And reading to your tummy. And talking to your tummy.

^ I think it has to do with getting a head start with language.
[post="1095016"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think the term is 'hot-housing' -- pre-natal teaching.

When I was pregnant I became really sick and my family doctor (not my OB) prescribed me an antibiotic... I refused to take it.... There are some things that you are allowed to take but I refused it all -- I just didn't want to risk it.... ;)

^^ Ya women commonly have iron and folic acid deficiencies (sp?) so it's good to take those supplements, because iron definciency leads to Anemia, correct?

Back