Ali-itis

Ugh. I'm gonna hurt someone. Every time I look at a clock it's like 2:47, 9:47 and so on. It was cool at first but now it's just getting on my nerves. It's freaking me out. That number is scaryyy lol :thinking: :P

i think trying to count it makes you go nuts and i stopped trying to count it but now i swear it if following me, making sure i notice it :hide: i swear it has a personaility

I was at the movies today and somebody was calling her daughter. She said "Come here, Irina" Irina. Irina. :disbelief:

Irina

Arrg...my brother wanted to no how manny 7" singles I had...and it was 47!!!!!!!
And I saw the Alias font like 10 times today and yesterday...:thinking:

Lol, wanna hear something funny?

My alarm clock plays the Alias theme in the morning
My cell phone plays the Alias theme when it's called
I have the Alias theme (like the opening sequence video) on my phone so I can watch it whenever.

I have a phone that lets me load mp3 ringtones, so that's how I did it. Also, my phone has a video record capability, so as long as I convert my clips to that format and load them on the phone with a data cable, it plays pretty good. Also, my alarm clock is nothing special. It plays a CD and I put the Alias soundtrack in it so it plays the first track (Theme song).

Back