alias in the uk

i couldn't see alias in the radio times for the next few weeks. i emailed them to find out whats going on. they said it would return in january still in the late night sunday slot. i dont know why they have took alias off air for christmas. nothing else has been affected. they've even got home and away on christmas day

awwww!!!! that sucks!!! i don't watch it on Channel 5 cus i dunno y but i get sleepy easily!!! for example i woke up at 1pm 2day and i feel sleepy!!! lmao!!
but i already watched it on sky so i'm alright!! lol!

same, but still! we should make a british people petition and show them lots of people want it moved to a better time slot!

I *would* sign but it might move to the Charmed slot or something...See now that's a bad thing...I've been watching Charmed from Series 1, Episode 1, and i don't intend to stop..

hate to say it (dont shoot me...) but im not sure this would work...i tried emailing them from 3 emails addresses, no...4, and so did a few of my friends. they said that they were gonna keep it at the late night slot until at least the end of the series. damn them. and they mite not even show series 3.
can i sign a petition?

I was wondering if it was gone for good or just for Christmas, glad to hear it is just for Christmas

Mad bout Alias said:
Alias is back on Sunday at 12.30am! i watch it every week even though ive already seen it n got them on video!(How sad am i)
thats not sad, me buying a mulit-regional DVD player just to import S2 and beyond earlier thats sad

I was thinkin bout doin that but i need to save bare money, like 1 grand in a year n i havent even got a job yet, anyone wanna help me? :P
N Thats not sad, we're just obsessed people! ;)

of course we're obsessed...its alias we're talking about!
and also, is it me or does like, everyone already know each other somehow when they join?

ehgripo said:
Mad bout Alias said:
Alias is back on Sunday at 12.30am! i watch it every week even though ive already seen it n got them on video!(How sad am i)
thats not sad, me buying a mulit-regional DVD player just to import S2 and beyond earlier thats sad
I was going to do that too. I guess we are all sad.

Makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one who did/ thought about doing this, i thought I had an unhealthy obsession

you can get multi-regional DVD players?
im guessing thatwould mean you can watch DVDs from the USA on them, yeah?

wooo...Alias on tonight!!

Back