Alias' not so good ratings

What do you think is to blame for Alias' not so great ratings??

• Too complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad time slot

• On a bad network

• Not enough advertising for Alias

• Total voters
i think its 2 things , not enough advertising, or what they do is not attractive , and it can also be complicated for the new viewer , the one who rathers watch some senseless and simple comedy.

i think bad timeslot and not enough advertising is the cause why alias doesn't get good ratings. even here in the philippines, i can't watch it every week because it's plays every wednesday and i can't afford to balance my studies and leisure time. it's commercials are also seldom played. :(

ok lets see if abc shows any promos during tonight's ep! i bet a million dollars they dont show squat!!

they didnt. they didnt even play alias. those jerks showed the little league world series. i hate them. i think i saw a promo for everything but alias. i wanna kill whoever is in charge of that

There was a promo on though. The remember one. I think its new...but I don't really watch tv that often and its usually the wb n alias for the matter. Alias definately needs better advertising. The only time my friends even got anything was after infamous superbowl eppy and at the end when abc was advertising the reruns and season three, that I get someone mentioning it to me. And I don't know if the superbowl promo helped, and just kept telling everyone (didn't help that half of my teachers finally watched it that particular night) "It's not usually like that!!!"

Well its suppose to get a better lead in, so we don't have the jumpy kids switching to cartoon network after the 7 o'clock movie, so hopefully ratings will be better.

come on...there's a lot of advertising going around....and people recognize alias because of the emmy nominations, and all that. so what if they see the advertisements?? i see a whole ton of advertisements for the ER and what-not... and i STILL don't watch it.

AliasALIAS said:
ABC sucks.
that basically sums it up ;) but it is a lot of things though i think the complication would be the least of it. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I've heard it's not rating so well here (Oz)

It's on once a week now but I think thats a good thing because some people don't have time to watch it twice a week and it's a show where you have to watch every single ep to understand whats going on (IMO anyway).

Dim Bulb said:
whats the uk time slot?
It was on at 9pm monday which was great, but they used to repeat it at 12 midnight on Saturday's.

Now it moved to once a week on Saturday at 8pm. Weekdays have much better ratings as more people are in and flicking for something decent to watch.

Anywhere else around the world have bad time slot's???

does sark look like a bug to anybody else when he's wearing those glasses? ^^^

anyway the timeslot on sun isnt that bad. at least i'm like never busy then

Back