Alias' not so good ratings

What do you think is to blame for Alias' not so great ratings??

• Too complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad time slot

• On a bad network

• Not enough advertising for Alias

• Total voters
i saw the ratings for "the two" and their not good. the thing i have to blame is 10-8. i watched it and its a bad show. lots of people may start watching it but the show drags on and its not good. so by the time its over it has less viewers then it started with so that means less people to stay around for Alias. so id have to say that right now its alias' time slot thats causes the ratings problem

I run into a lot of people who have never heard of "Alias." But the ones who have say they liked it, even if they don't watch regularly. I think that the problem is that ABC is run by monkeys who don't do the show justice -- not enough promotion, for one thing. That's why I voted for "on a bad network."

The people who didn't watch the season premiere have no idea what they're missing. :P

maybe if they move alias to a different time slot, so it doesn't conflict with Law and Order CI, say on Mondays...If they put Alias there, there won't be much competition...Or put it after an awesome show on ABC..though I can't think of one...lol

neither of those, i think that it is because of vaughn on my other mb tons of ppl didnt want to watch alias ne more and left, i dunno if they stuck to it but still
i got the message.

ABC actually has showed a lot of Alias promos on the week before Alias... at no, I did not watch ABC 24/7 to see those, either ;)

undercoverchic47 said:
neither of those, i think that it is because of vaughn on my other mb tons of ppl didnt want to watch alias ne more and left, i dunno if they stuck to it but still
i got the message.
nah....I doubt people would think Vaughn would be out of the show and stop watching....Vaughn is a main character, and he an Sydney will have lots of issues...If they thought wrong and stopped watching, then theirn ot worthy of watching Alias :D

Back