Alias S4 promo pics

I was able to look at a few of them a few hours ago, but the Alias Media site always does terrible things to my computer.

I think it has a really different feel to past seasons. It's funny to compare season one and two promo photos to the season four ones.

I think Mia looks really pretty, and Dixon and Sloane look like they're trying really hard to be 'cool'!!

Thank god Syd got rid of her bangs. I hated those. She looks so much hotter for season 4. And Mia Maestro..man..she's pretty great too. Ok, excuse me, I need to get a napkin and wipe away the drool that's now forming a puddle on my desk.

aliasfanjay said:
Yeah, the pics are great. Love them heaps! :smiley:
[post="1034268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wish I could get my hands on the master copy of those, and really blow it up to poster size.

Everyone looks hot, especially MV. I agree with what a lot of people have been saying about how serious everyone looks. JG looks quite intimidating.

I love the Promo Pics! Jennifer, Mia and Michael looking so hot! I was only wondering why they haven´t made a Picture with our two SpySisters, Jen and Mia, together. Before Season 2 we had a Picture with the Spyfamily.

Back