Season 4 Promo Pics!

I hope this is in the right place but....

ALIAS MEDIA POSTED PROMO PICS!!!!!!!!!
so exicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the cast looks like so small or something this year i dunno
but its great
:woot: :bounces: :groupwave:

alias bunny said:
Saw them!  :woot: Michael looks awesome!!! But someone's missing there..........Lena!  (n)  (n)  (n)
[post="1012797"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh no now im gonna cry... :depressed: :sadangel:

but at least greg is there!!!!!!! but no david (n)

Hey, I think Jen/Syd´s looks like *don´t mess with me* and *I seriously kick ass*!
Is it just me or could you see that hurt look in MV eyes too?
Or not? What ya think!

Muse

There are too many ppl missing...first off LENA!

then............ DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!

(n)

crazineess.....but the ppl that are there look purrrty :D

:thud: OMG they're terrible! :o_O: They all look constipated... and the one of just Jack -- the background is TOTALLY not complementary to him or his skin tone, or the 'tone' of the photo. -_- Yuck. And the Vaughn ones? He looks so friggen PISSED in all of them -- and so does Syd in hers! And Nadia's all look like modeling shots (funny, coz she IS a model :rolleyes:). Terrible job, promo pic people. :hmm: Terrible.

^Nice assessment, Les 😆

Some promo pics are also up at alias media

[attachment=11585:attachment]

[attachment=11589:attachment] [attachment=11590:attachment]

[attachment=11587:attachment] [attachment=11588:attachment]

The one of Jack was better last year, though posted here, the new one looks better. Perhaps it was the reduction on the AM site. Still don't think that the orange tone of the background works well. -_-

when I checked Alias media yesterday, there was only 16 and when I went there today there were 30..... So there might be new ones you haven't seen yet... ;)

Thanks for the Info!!!

I think these ones look better than the ones from season three, too. But first I wondered about Syds hair. It's a little bit red now, isn't it?

OMG they're terrible!  They all look constipated
:lol: :lol:
It's very true. They look like they are trying FAR too hard to look cool. Disturbingly, I think Jen looks the most 'constipated' of all of them...

Back