Season 4 Promo Pics!

I agree that she looks much older than she did a couple of seasons ago (a lot of which has to do with the awful crime she committed against her hair halfway through season three). But she doesn't look old!

OMG! Just as I was getting my Alias addiction under control (ish ;) ) I see those pic's!!!

How how how am I gonna survive until Season 4 comes out on DVD?!! :o_O:

Mad bout Alias said:
Yep you have to check out the bigger pics, thanxs to the wonderful Jinnie, oooh and read her hint  :woot:
[post="1012050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

just go to the photo gallery at alias-media.com

The cast seems to go smaller every year. I really want Bradley Cooper and Lena Olin back. Sark is not going to appear much next season. It sucks. I hope Will(Bradley) will come back for few episodes or at least for 1 like in S3!

I agree that she looks much older than she did a couple of seasons ago (a lot of which has to do with the awful crime she committed against her hair halfway through season three).

I heard they were thinking about doing such a crime for months until they finally won approval from the ABC execs and the show execs. Yes, we all miss the nice straight without "bangs" hair but she still seriously looks great in those pics. :smiley:

ahaaha! i actually really like the bangs, i think they're sweet ^_^ i hate when they're straight forward, but when they're swept to the side, i think jen looks goregous!!! :D

they all loke so pissed off esxept for nadia who looks like she's trying to be tira banks! i'm still shaken up from last season and all these unhappy pics aren't helping .

They look like they are taking themselves far too seriously.

I think Jen looks okay in the pictures, but nowhere near as nice as she has in the past. She looks like she is playing some no-nonsense lawyer now. The thing I always liked about Syd was how nice and normal she was. Now she doesn't look like a character I can relate to.

Hopefully the pictures are nothing like the show!! :D

[edit] I seriously despise Jen's hair...it's like the two hair cuts I got and disliked all rolled into one. The bangs just have to go...I seriously hope she gets rid of them.
:redhair:

Absolutely. Some horrible toss back to the 70's/80's -eeeew! It was bad then!

thanks for posting a link to the cast photo. I haven't been to any Alias boards in a long time so i didn't see these until now. SO again thanks for the link.

[edit] I seriously despise Jen's hair...it's like the two hair cuts I got and disliked all rolled into one. The bangs just have to go...I seriously hope she gets rid of them.

Absolutely. Some horrible toss back to the 70's/80's -eeeew! It was bad then!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I 100% agree.

I must say, the promo picks don't help the problem so many of us had with last season - that it was all SO serious, with no lighter moments....

Back