Season 4 Promo Pics!

Yay! Promo pics! Season 4 will start....................soon :-/.
Hopefully there will be more promo pics soon. But there is a definite underground feel to these pics.
JG looks a lot like Famke Janssen in some of those pics.

cool pics ... ;)

guys, can anyone tell me where I can get the group pic for Season 1, 2 and 3???
Info necessary ... ;)

Leslie said:
:thud: OMG they're terrible! :o_O: They all look constipated... and the one of just Jack -- the background is TOTALLY not complementary to him or his skin tone, or the 'tone' of the photo. -_- Yuck. And the Vaughn ones? He looks so friggen PISSED in all of them -- and so does Syd in hers! And Nadia's all look like modeling shots (funny, coz she IS a model :rolleyes:). Terrible job, promo pic people. :hmm: Terrible.
[post="1013299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: It's so true...Nadia looks ready for the cover of vogue...and why does Syd look sooooo pissed off? :blink: she's never looked this feisty in pictures like these before. the only thing I can remember that fits her expression is a papparazi pic I once saw.

[edit] I seriously despise Jen's hair...it's like the two hair cuts I got and disliked all rolled into one. The bangs just have to go...I seriously hope she gets rid of them. But I'm still complaining about the casting...they don't look like sisters!

i don't think the pictures are that bad- i actaully like the ones with vaughn but i think sloane looks messed - i don't like fact that jennifer's mouth is always opern either

is it just me or does her face look more boxy in these pics? :thinking:

Oh I've never laughed so much in my life, they all look constipated.

I thought the promo pics weren't too bad.

I love Jen's hair, the colour and cut.

Jen looks bad ass nasty super spy.

Michael looks like he wants to kill someone slowly.

Ron always looks a little deranged to me.

Victor is just creeping me out, he looks very authorative and manipulative.

Could they not have had Marshall smiling, he's supposed to be the happy one.

Mia is gorgeous, she also looks like Jennifer like she can kick some serious butt.

Dixon looks bored and ticked.

Greg looks like he's thinking, darn they dress me in this monkey suit and asked to put my hands in my pocket for three hours and they are starting to sweat, I'm getting ticked.

I doesn't bode well for happier times that is for sure if you go by this promo pics, LOL.

jewel said:
Michael looks like he wants to kill someone slowly.

Greg looks like he's thinking, darn they dress me in this monkey suit and asked to put my hands in my pocket for three hours and they are starting to sweat, I'm getting ticked.
[post="1021448"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:laughbounce: :rotflmao: hahahahahahaha! :lol: I can't breathe!

ohhhh awesomeness!!! they look great! omg i can't wait until the fourth season. when is january going to come???? they will have like 20 uninterrupted episodes, right?

I think they all look great! But Jennifer looks her age... 30-35 age group! I agree, she looked much younger 3 years ago! She looked like she was in her early 20s... but now she looks her age. (My opinion!)

Back