Alias Spoiler Support Group

OK, Idk if ne one else has this problem, but I am a MAJOR Spoiler-Holic!! I'm I RUINED this finale for myself by reading a spoiler that told me what happened like 4 hours before the finale! I have like NO willpower in the Spoiler category and I was thinking we could have like a support group here whenever we want to read a spoiler, we come here and tlak about it instead of reading it!

Idk if this is stupid, but I think it'll help me!!!

:lol: I just mentioned this today in the spoiler forum! I said we should have a Spoilerholics Anonymous!!

sydandvaughn4evr the same thing happened to me...i read a full summary of several ep's before i saw it, and it just ruined it...but i'm weak! i need the spoilers!

aarrgghhh...there's a HUGE spoiler in the spoiler forum about the season premier about what happens to jack, and sloane (i'm sorry to say i read it...:() but it also says what happens at the end thats supposed to be an even bigger shock...I WANT TO READ IT!! i stopped myself tho...i'm not going to be able to last...

Marlene said:
I try pretty hard to avoid em, but a few never hurt.
true ... and I can't wait for Season 3 more than ever, now that I have read the new spoiler around ...

don't worry, I won't say a word ... ;)

I'm tainted! I'm spoiled! Bad Marlene for reading the spoilers! But I know...but I'm good at keeping secrets.

Spoiler free so far!!! (Well, except for that time I thought I was reading a theory, but I wasn't. Grrr...) But my fingers are just itching to go into the spoiler forum, and by August it'll be worse. Somebody help!!!

Patomac said:
Spoiler free so far!!! (Well, except for that time I thought I was reading a theory, but I wasn't. Grrr...) But my fingers are just itching to go into the spoiler forum, and by August it'll be worse. Somebody help!!!
Now you don't wanna go and do that, you'll ruin it for yourself. Isn't that the best thing about Alias? THe suspense, the twists, the shock, "the horror, the horror" lol. That's why I am anti-spoiler. I love the surprise, no matter how hard it is. I can't wait till season 3 starts, so just don't go into that spoiler room.

i'm in terrible need of this support group!! i wish i'd seen the forum earlier, cuz i read a spoiler regarding the seasson premiere like 2 hours ago..... : (

Back