Alias: Square One

Hi! This is my first fic.

Title: ALIAS: Square One
Author: Erin
Where it starts: Right when the car crash is going to happen
Disclaimer: I own nothing except for the characters I have made up
Rating: PG-PG13
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn must start fresh. Old enemies and people from the television series will make appearances, good or bad from Sydney and Vaughn. They must pick up their lives, start fresh, and begin to do what they did before, except things have gotten shooken up. (Does this all make sense?)

I apologize for any mistakes I have made. I will update as soon as I can. Enjoy! :D (Please do leave comments and suggestions...I appreciate them)

Chapter One

BAM! The impact of the Jeep against Vaughn's Jaguar S-Type sounded loud. Sydney had just heard Michael Vaughn say, "Sydney, my name isn't really Michael Vaughn." Before she blacked out from the impact, she saw the unforgettable face of Olivia Reed!
1 week later

Sydney woke up in a typical APO hospital room. She sat up and looked around for Vaughn. The only sight she saw was of her father, Jack, and a nurse talking outside of her room. The nurse first caught sight of Sydney sitting up in bed. The nurse notified Jack. Immediately Jack rushed in. "SYDNEY!"

"Dad!" a smile came across her face to see someone she knew. It made Sydney a little bit happy to see one of her parents. "Where's Vaughn?"

"Sydney that is not what we need to worry about. You need to listen to me. Vaughn is in stable condition but hasn't woken up. He has a couple of broken bones. That's not the point. We need information. Who was driving the car that crashed into you?" Jack asked.

Sydney's mind did a flashback. There, there it was. She had it. "It was Olivia Reed," Sydney replied. Slowly Sydney started to explain to her dad everything that had happened before she blacked out.

"What!?" Jack yelled, hearing that Sydney's fiancé’s name really wasn't Michael Vaughn.

Jack got up and left the room to go make a phone call in his office just a few hallways away. Sydney sat there puzzled. The nurse told her that she was free to go as she had recovered well. It hurts to walk, thought Sydney. Before the nurse left her room, she asked, "Where is Michael Vaughn?"

The nurse replied, "Down the hall at the very end. The door on the right."

It took Sydney forever to reach the end of the hall. Her feet and legs felt like they were just a bunch of Jell-O. When she opened the door to Vaughn's room she discovered that...

Link to Chapter 2

This is a good start. I'm glad it wasn't just another dream- although it would be nice if vaughn was vaughn's name, oh well
please pm me when you update
LuLu

Recap: It took Sydney 5 minutes to make it down the hall to discover...

Chapter Two

...that Vaughn was amazingly awake. She walked over, and sat by his head. Sydney started to stroke his forehead. "Vaughn," Sydney started, "What's your real name?"

"My real name is Michael Vaughn."

"Ok, but why did you say that?" Sydney asked puzzled.

"In the past I’ve done bad things, made bad choices. I once too was apart of the SD-cells, SD-3, in Fleury, France. I was a man whose name was Michael Vaughn, just spelled differently. It was spelled: Voughnn. I mysteriously went M.I.A. one day and moved back to the United States and joined the C.I.A. That's how I felt your pain on how much you really wanted to take down the SD-cells."

Just two friendly faces popped in, Nadia and Weiss! They came to take Sydney home. Vaughn would have to stay because of broken bones.

The drive back to Sydney's apartment took a long time. Sydney kept pondering Vaughn's words. She thinks she should trust him because he has after all trusted her after what happened several times.

2 weeks later

"Nadia, I really miss Vaughn. I think I should trust him. What do you think Nadia?" Sydney asked.

Nadia replied, "I think...

Link to Chapter 3

GAH!
Cliffy!!
Did you send PMs? I dont think I got one *sighs*
Update!
Maybe Nadia will tell Sydney that Vaughn is a really great ugy and now thats she got him to NEVER EVER EVER let him go!
And then MAYBE Syd will stop being so damn stubborn and listen!
Ash

That took me a second- Vaughn a great ugy- guy! anyway please pm next time you update. I like your story. -oh and your name. Alias- square one, has a true CIA feel to it, mine was so stupid. :confused: hehe

LuLu

Great start.
We need more info from Vaughn.
Olivia Reed??? What does she have to do with this???
Can't wait for another chapter.
Can I get a pm please??

I'm was planning on putting a chapter update in here, if I don't get to it it'll be super long (like 2 chapters) on Monday. The updated pm list is below.

-shotput25ash
-secretagent03
-jadeygirl
-Monstica
-Bluebird015
-broe4ever929

It's going to be harder for me to update because I am frequently going to be out of state. Please understand.
I told you all I'd do 2 chapters...The 4th chapter will come possibly tonight after 7.
Also, please excuse any mistakes I have made

Updated pm list:
-shotput25ash
-secretagent03
-jadeygirl
-Monstica
-Bluebird015
-broe4ever929
-74Aliaschickita47
-Vaughnsgurl4lf
-BrownEyedGirl

Chapter 3
Recap: Nadia said, "I think..."

"...he's ok, but not the right guy for me."

"Okay. Well so what happened to you after our fight?" Sydney asked.

"Well," Nadia began, "They took me to the APO Hospital. I was in an unconscious state. 3 days after the Mueller device was disarmed, the bite symptoms went away. The Mueller Device kept the symptoms, but once it was destroyed, survivors were free of the illness."

"That's strange. Really strange," Sydney replied. "Vaughn gets released in 2 days. We're going to start panning our wedding."

"Oh...that's cool. But, Eric proposed the day I woke up. So do you want to plan to wed together?"

"Sure!" Sydney answered.

Ring, ring...ring, ring. "APO!" they said in unison. They started laughing and picked up their phones.

In an instant Nadia was off in her silver Pontiac Grand Prix and Sydney was off in her silver Volvo XC90. They arrived and it turned out to be nothing too big. It was that they have found Lauren Reed and Mr. Sark. Further mission details would be released after Vaughn would be discharged from the hospital.

Sydney and Nadia left to go back to Syd's apartment to make a chili dinner. They made chili and set the table for 3, because Eric was joining them.

"Hey Nadia, I'm here." Weiss called out.

"Weiss, how did you get in?" Sydney questioned as she rounded the corner to only see...

Link to Chapter r4

Back