You're The One. . .

Hey sorry for the long wait!
I hope you enjoy and please review!

You're The One.

Micheal Vaughn had seen many things in his life. . .
Terrible Things that sometimes haunted his dreams at Night. .
But he had not ever in his wildest dreams expected to see his younger sister literally dance. . .
With an asassin.
He stood the glued to the spot his jaw agape as he watched Jessica being throw back her head laughing as Justin Mason twirled her across the dancefloor.
Sydney meanwhile had just got her bearings back after recognising the woman to be the the one she had seen with Micheal.
Sydney smiled smugly as she touched his arm.
She Leaned forward so she could whisper in his ear.
"Not only do you have a thing for blondes but you also Blondes who favour double crossing you and kicking you in the ass."
She hissed in his ear.
He finally turned to her his eyes wide with shock.
"Syd. . ." his voice cracked and he shook his head appalled as he realised what she had been thinking.
"This so isnt what you think it is. . " he tried again.
Sydney's pretty eyes narrowed in contempt.
"Oh. . .Im sure it isnt." she said bitterly as she threw her head back laughing.
He stared transfixed at her beautiful swan like neck for a few precious moments.
Then he leaned in and on impulse kissed the delicously creamy soft skin at the base of her throat.
Sydney closed her eyes for a brief moment savouring the feel of his soft warm lips against her throat.
He knew just where to kiss her. . .
Knew just what buttons to push to make her quiver like a little girl.
Then it suddenly struck her that he hadnt even answered her questioned.
With a tiny screech she shoved him away unceremoniously.
"What the hell do you think youre doing!" she yelled.
He pulled away looking slightly dazed and intoxicated by her.
Infact if Sydney had to describe his expression at that moment. . .
She would say he looked hungry.
Then his darkened eyes cleared and he grabbed her hand.
"Syd. . .That girl's name is Jessica Vaughn. . .She is my sister." he spoke urgently trying to make her understand.
Sydney's eyes widened in shock.
Oh God. . .
That girl was his 'Sister?!'
She felt so embarrassed now as she chewed her lower lip and glanced at Jessica who was openly flirting with Justin.
Micheal was staring at Sydney, a troubled expressiom marking his face.
"I cant believe you thought i was romantically involved with her!" he muttered.
Sydney threw up her hands in frustration.
"How the hell was i suppose to know you had a long lost sister? You never told me. . ." she exclaimed.
Thats when the both noticed something. . .
Justin was leading a confused looking Jessica of the dance floor.
Sydney grabbed Micheal's hand and they just needed to glance into each others eyes to know what the other was thinking. . .
Together they ran forward and began to shoulder their way across the throbbing dance floor. . .
As Nadia Ran down the eerily silent sidewalk She stared at the back door of the club praying there wouldnt be any guards standing at the entrance.
The last thing she needed to do right now was attract any unwanted attention by starting a fist fight with any of them.
She pushed open the heavy metal doors and stepped in, blinking in alarm as she was plunged into blinding darkness.
Gasping, She ran blindly forward, only pausing as she saw a blue light ahead.
'Talk about the light at the end of the tunnel.' Nadia thought dryly.
She continued running her light footfalls echoing in the long corridor.
She saw him. .
But it was too late to stop.
Nadia cried out in alarm as she collided with Sark.
He grabbed her small petite shoulders, steadying her against the wall.
She drew in a sharp breath as he held her there his blue eyes sparkling as he intently studied her.
Closing her eyes' She tried her best to deny the flood of emotions that filled her then. . .
He gently placed his palm against her cheek.
"Its amazing how much you resemble her. . ." he whispered his voice tinged with a strange mixture of awe and amusement.
"Who?" Nadia asked even though she knew what his answer would be. .
Yet a part of her desperately wanted to hear it from his lips.
Sark lips curved into smile as drew the moment out and inwardly enjoying the feel of her pounding heart against his chest.
"Your mother. . .You bear a uncanny resemblance to her."
he said eventually watching her reaction closely.
She felt so utterly needy in that moment as her heart ached wishing she could have known her mother better.
"What was she like?" Nadia asked almost desperately as she stared into his eyes.
Sark reached down and pressed something into her hand.
Confused, Nadia glanced down as he stepped back and adjusted the his pristene black Armani suit.
It was a small slip of white paper. .
With a telephone number on it.
Nadia glanced up at him her brow furrowed as he began to back away.
"Call me. . .Lovely Nadia and i will give you any answer that you want." he called.
Nadia licked her lips almost nervously as she contemplated his offer.
"Will you ever consider helping me find her?" Nadia called back.
He paused and looked at her cocking his head to one side.
"I believe we might actually be seeing eye to eye. Of course i will help you." and with that he disappeared into the shadows leaving Nadia's thoughts in a confused whirl. . .

Sydney and Micheal wove their way across the dance floor watching as Jessica was being led of to a corridor.
They both knew it probably wouldnt be for the best if Justin took her that far so Sydney ran the last few step glancing behind her in alarm as she realised Micheal had ended up tangling with some muscular guy with too many tatoos.
"Jessica Vaughn?" Sydney called out as she quickly stepped in front of the fleeing couple.
Jessica's brow furrowed, in a way very similar to her brother's as she answered.
"Yeah. . .But how do you know that?" she asked puzzled.
Meanwhile it appeared that Justin seemed to have recognised Sydney as a agent of the CIA.
He's brown eyes were filled with shock and horror as he silently appraised Sydney.
Then with one last glance at Jessica he shook his head almost sadly as he whirled around and disappeared into the pulsing crowd.
Jessica's eyes widened and she cried out.
"Hey! Justin?! Where you going?"
Micheal meanwhile had finally managed to detangle himself from that tatoo guy's grip and he grabbed His sisters arm effectively stopping her.
"Micheal!" She looked at her brother in shock.
Then she started to struggle to pull her arm back.
"I have to go after him!" she insisted.
"Jess! He's a murderer!" Micheal exclaimed.
Jessica's face paled.
"What. . .No. . That cant be. . "
she mumbled still struggling to get her arm out of his grasp.
"He's right Jess. . ." Sydney said as gently as she could.
She knew what it was to be like in this kind of situation.
To find out the man you loved. . .
Was actually nothing like what you believed him to be.
"Sydney what the hell is going on?" Jack's annoyed voice filled her ear.
Sydney and Micheal both froze as they realised their comm links were on.
"Whoever the hell youre talking to make sure you bring her in.
After all you cant go around passing confidential information to average people agent Bristow." Sloane's whinny voice filled both their ears now and both of them winced.
Sydney locked eyes with Vaughn and felt her heart sink at the look in his eyes.
It was only then that Sydney realised that Micheal's worst nightmare was coming true. .
He hadnt wanted A.P.O to know about his sister.
And now they would.
Sydney felt something vibrating in her pocket and frowning she pulled out her phone.
Someone was calling her.
Much to her annoyance she realised it was Danny.
She reached down and pressed the 'End' button effectively cutting the call.
She really didnt have time for him now.

Please Review.

For Jess, the party's over. For Vaughn, the truth is out. For Sydney, things aren't always as they seem. For Nadia, take help wherever you can find it. A lot of action took place in this chapter.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back