Alias Success Stories

Ok, so I thought I'd start a new topic...I don't know if this is the right place, but let me know. Anyway, I wanted to start something where other people could tell they're success stories about Alias, for example...getting people hooked! Ok, so here's my story:
The first is, I got two of my best friends hooked on Alias! I just put in the first episode of season one for fun, and they were immediately hooked. Although they are only on Season 2, they can't wait to continue watching it. Unfortunately, they are away at college in a different state, so they have to wait until Christmas to finish Season 2...they haven't seen Phase One yet, so they'll be in for a shocker!!! :jawdrop:
Ok, now for my second one. So, I'm at college and this one girl just wanted to borrow season one. So she did and she finished it in like two days. Then she finished season 2 in two days as well. Then, she finished season 3 in like three days...so she finished all the seasons in about a week!!! I was like, oh my goodness!!! Now she is totally hooked! (y) And i've currently got another girl at college getting hooked!! It's totally awesome because I was the only fan around for quite awhile!!! Now, I'm not. OH, I also got my sister hooked! Anyway, enough, i'll save room for other people! So, please, share your Alias success stories on this forum and share the Alias love!

sabella has me hooked, lol, i think i caused a strain on her sanity when i borrowed her DVDs, lol, she was amazing bout it tho. now we can have debates about the whole will/vaughn thang... :redhair:

I first got my friends hooked at my 13th b-day party and i had borrowed the first seaon, and i made them all watch it and they were like "No, it sounds so dumb!" but after they watched the first episode we ended up watching the entire season late at night. it didn't finish till about four in the morning. the second tim ei got ppl hooked was when i was at my other friends b-day party and i asked if i could bring just the first episode of the first season. and two ppl there were complaining the whole night that we had to watch it, so i said, well then let's also play clue at the same time so we have the option of watching it. we never even got around to dealing the cards out cuz everyone was so into it!

cinders Posted Nov 7 2004, 12:56 PM
  sabella has me hooked, lol, i think i caused a strain on her sanity when i borrowed her DVDs, lol, she was amazing bout it tho. now we can have debates about the whole will/vaughn thang... 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Hey I was just about to say about introducing you but then I realised you'd already posted about it :smiley: We should so introduce the others one time though, have them all come around one of our house and just sit them down and make them watch the first episode and they'll be hooked :lol: Mwahahaha!

p.s It wasn't a huge strain on my sanity but I did pine for them a lot especially season 2, lol :lol:
</span>

I totally got my sis hocked and she really loves ALIAS now, but sometimes Im sorry i got her hocked cuz we are watching ALIAS episode by what she wants 2 see and not by the order i wnat 2 see it even though i actully payed 4 the DVD!!!

Back