Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
I cannot wait to see TTT! It looks awesome! And then it's of to see RotK (well, when it comes out). But siriosly, I'm looking very forward to seeing it!

That is true there are some scenes that will be in the ten minute preview. The posters were awesome thanks Kate, believe me I reacted much more excited but now I need to type, anyways, SAM Siri is a LOTROF, one of the first to join in our conversations, and she posts all the time right Siri? :smiley: I'm really glad that you are back by the way. Now we need AL back from her break, Alasse back, and Kailey to show up and I'll be ok again, actually Bridgit has made herself scarce as well. Oh well, we are not dead yet right? RIGHT?

i was wondering when you were going to show up :lol:

this thread has new life with the posters Kate posted, the reviews and pics posted, and Siris back!

How did you know I'd be here? ;) Just wait until things really start building up, this is just the beginning. We have the DVD's, more previews, the soundtrack, spoilers, about 9 more cake days left, and then the ROTK release, and prelineup party, we are also starting a calender Sep. 22. It is just beginning SAM!

Well ROTK is speeding up, I think I liked TTT soundtrack better than FOTR. Different themes from TTT were awesome to me. I don't know it might just be me. Kate hasn't read ROTK, and you haven't read any of them? Do you like to read? :shocked:

LOL do you really want to know? If so, you'll have to guess first and don't depress me by guessing too high because I wish I'd seen it that many times, and this is how many times in the theater!

Back