• It needed some work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
How many volumes will this book be? :blink:

We HAVE to include Cup and Tig!!!! Not to mention "Proper Etiquitte when sliding down a Mountainside on Shovels".

so this is what we have so far:

-timelines
-pictures
-ways to survive the wait
-recipes
-elvish lessons (and a guide on how to read dwarvish :D)
-middle-earth survival guide
- several reviews of each scene/movie
-elven name guide
-LORT dictionary/glossary
-detailed maps
-movie transcripts
-detailed cast and crew bios
-background info from The Hobbit and The Simarillion
-character overviews (both book and movie)
-conceptual design sketches (let's raid alan lee's house ;) )
-info and pictues on the minatures and big-atures used

and of course we need QUOTES. :lol: and let's throw in some piano music to gollum's song. :D

edit: I just realized, TORn has a LOTR book too! I think it's called The People's Guide to Middle-earth. :eek: but we can still have ours!!!! :cool:
----------------------
from TORn:

ROTK Trailer in front of T3!? Seems Not!
7/01/03, 7:03 am EST - Demosthenes

"Ringer James sends this little tidbit in:
I called AMC Veterans 24 here in Tampa Florida about the Return of the King teaser and they are saying that it is before Terminator 3, and possibly Pirates of the Caribbean. But for sure Terminator 3.

Update: We've received a minor flood of e-mails from theatre workers. And unless there's a giant conspiracy to keep the truth from us all, I'm afraid that T3 will not have an RoTK Teaser."

more on the *elusive* ROTK trailer:

Demosthenes @ 6:38 am EST

"Well, denials have been flowing in from theatre people pretty quickly since we posted this rumour.

-From Shaun: About the trailer of ROTK in front of terminator, it is not true. I work at a theater, and we had an advanced staff screening of T3 and there was no trailer for it. I actually made up the print of T3 and there was no indication that there would be a trailer for ROTK for a while.

-From Jeff: I work at a theater in Gresham, Oregon and just got done watching the movie [T3]. Neither of our prints of the movie have a ROTK teaser. I was told we got a buttload of trailer with the print when they came in, and I am pretty sure if we had a teaser for ROTK then it would have been put on at least one of the prints of T3, but my projectionist could be stupid and not have put it on for some insane reason. I'll check tomorrow though and see if any of the trailers we got with the print were ROTK teasers.

-From Strider Eliteralus: I'm out here in Davis, CA and I just screened two prints of T3 and the ROTK trailer is not on it...I REPEAT, not on either print! I will know if it is on Pirates by next Monday the 8th of July.

-From Scott: I work at a movie theatre in Yakima, WA, and there was no, repeat that, NO Return of the King trailer in front of Terminator 3. The attached trailer was Matchstick Men, and all of the other enclosed trailers were not very exciting. We received two prints of T3 and both were the same, unfortunately. I don't know if this goes for everywhere, though.

Sorry everyone. The news from the coalface seems to be that there will *not* be any RoTK Teaser Trailer with T3."

oh well. :(

and today's Liv Tyler's birthday!!! 🎂

:lol: I just realized that I've edited this post four or five times. :D

I'm such a big LOTR fan! I've just finished the books and i have the Fellowship of the Ring and the Two Towers. My friend burnt me the Two Towers for me!! :D It's awesome!! I can't wait till ROTK!!! only 169 days or something like that :thinking: You can burn a trail of ROTK on Kazaa:

title:Return of the King Trailer
artist: Lord of the Rings
category:Science fiction Fantasy
type: video clip

This trailer is so great! you'll love it :D

Back