Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needed some work

• Pu-lease!

• Worst movie ever!

• Total voters
Yeah, but now All LOTR should get back to normal.

This was on TORn!

He can act, he can write, and now Hollywood heart-throb Viggo Mortensen is to unleash his painting prowess on Wellington. Mortensen, who played Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, is to exhibit more than 100 of his paintings and photographs at Massey University's Wellington campus, the former National Museum, on November 28. The exhibition will be held two days before the world premiere of The Return of the King at Wellington's Embassy Theatre. It will be preceded by an invitation-only gala, to be attended by Mortensen and several other Rings stars.

This is awesome as well!

The August 2003 edition of Home Theater Magazine, the top article is entitled "100 Best DVDs of All Time" 'The new choice for the best DVD of all time: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Platinum Series Special Extended Edition

oh alasse, the second quote in your sig is one of my most favorite! ^_^

actually, I love that whole poem! one afternoon I even memorized it! :lol:

all that is gold does not glitter
not all those who wander are lost
the old that is strong does not wither
deep roots are not reached by the frost

from the ashes a fire shall be woken
a light from the shadows shall spring
renewed shall be blade that was broken
the crownless again shall be king

:D

Yeah I have it memorized too. I used it for a huge poetry analysis assignment once too. Lucky me, the teacher was a fan of Lord of the Rings, or it probably wouldn't have gone over well.

OK.. I found this on Yahoo and thought you might be interested. It is the new teaser poster for The return of the King. It comes out on December 17th. YAY!!! :lol:

rotkteaser_poster.jpg

Also if you wanna see more pics from the new movie you can go here. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=18047...pstills&intl=us

Enjoy!! :smiley:

Nad said:
Yeah, but now All LOTR should get back to normal.

This was on TORn!

He can act, he can write, and now Hollywood heart-throb Viggo Mortensen is to unleash his painting prowess on Wellington. Mortensen, who played Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, is to exhibit more than 100 of his paintings and photographs at Massey University's Wellington campus, the former National Museum, on November 28. The exhibition will be held two days before the world premiere of The Return of the King at Wellington's Embassy Theatre. It will be preceded by an invitation-only gala, to be attended by Mortensen and several other Rings stars.
Hurray! Sounds like my kind of news!

I won't be on again until the beginning of August, unless I can sneak off to an internet café, but I'll see you all again...don't miss me too much ;)

Back