All time favorite moment of Alias

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
I know lots of people have favorite moments, my favorite was when vaughn told sydney about his dad watch i thought that was soo cute and a great moment. Another was when sydney and her parents all work togther wow it was a total family moment. i want to know some other favorite moments. :jump: :popcorn: :cheers:

There are so many, it difficult to choose- ummm, i guess its a toss up between Will finding out who Sydney really was .... (funniest scream ever) - and the whole last mission of season one - especially one part that I only caught after watching it a second time when their in the club and some guy starts hitting on Syd and Vaughn pushes him out of the way - that was fun :D
Oh, did I mention every scene Marshall is in?....I told you it was hard to choose... :sigh:

I loved when Vaughn shoved the guy away from Syd in the club in "Almost Thirty Years" and then held her hand. You have to wonder if it was just part of the act...(I like to think no.)

And also, Will's scream upon seeing Syd. That still cracks me up every time I watch it.

yes, i too loved the will scream. hilarious! :lol: i also loved the look on will's face the entire time sydney was kicking butt to get them out of the club. and her singing! that was stunning. wish i could sing and kick arse like that.

and every single vaughn/sydney moment. just every single one is a favorite. although that one where they're resting after taking their medical exams in "salvation" takes the cake (or the pie :D ). just that look on vaughn's face when sydney was asleep. mmm.... melts me every single time. :blush:

and my favorite father-daughter moment was when sydney was watching her father's hearing and he said that he turned himself in, not to get leniency, but because he loved his daughter and he saw "the promise of his own redemption in her." sigh. makes me tear up every single time. :smiley:

and hmm...what else. marshall is great, as always. i LOVED how he yelled at the british guards in ewok. and his whole "if it ain't baroque, don't fix it!" joke was hilarious!! :lol:

and, okay, sorry, one last favorite moment. in "counteragent," when sydney went after the cure for vaughn. that moment when she got trapped in the lab or whatever and sark looked down at her and pressed that button to release that chemical - he looked TRULY psychotic. he just has this like, maniacal look on his face. it's great. :D

Wow i cant believe i forgot about the will scream thanks for reminding me that was a great moment. :joker2: Thanks for writing everybody KEEP ON WRITING lol. :P :P :D ^_^

The Will scream, any S/V moment, the S/I hug, Irina motherly moments, Jack fatherly moments, any Marshall
jokes, kick ass scenes, missions, J/I/S family moments, S/W/F friend scenes, saving people scenes, and many others.

I love the part where Will screamed! wow I never thoguht anyone could scream like that! lol well actually mine is... no no j'/k

I also like the watch thing and in the first season when Syd thoguht Vaughn was married like my quote on my sig the second last one!

Vaughn: What wife? I have no wife.
Sydney: No, there was a picture in your office. You and that woman. I thought you were married.
Vaughn: No. She and I are not remotely m-- You thought I was married this whole time?

I loved the watch part it was so cute!

and I totally agree with Crash ever Marshall thing but I especially liek the part when he came in and was like Hello Goodmorning then looked at Sark without missing a beat and said "don't kill me" lol

I thought it was nice when spymommy and spydaughter shared a hug.

oh but there are so many priceless moments lol.

i loved so many parts!!
~the train scene with syd and vaughn
~the watch scene with syd and vaughn
~the pier scen with syd and vaughn
~the syd/irina hug
~the indicator hug:D
~the time jack said how much he loved sydney in the meeting(totally blanking out on what it's called sorry)
~when syd and vaughn were in france in the season premiere after she rescued him

just to name a few:D

I loved that part after Sydney rescued Vaughn too. It so looked like they were gonna get together there and they didn't! AHHH!
I liked the part in "The passage" where Sydney and her parents were on the train and her parents started telling her about the wine and the toaster -- they seemed so normal and acted almost friendly! It was so sweet.
I loved "The passage part 2" where Sydney's mom seemed to betray them - It was so shocking, and then relieving when she turned out to be good.
I also love all the Syd/Vaughn moments, and the Marshall moments.

-the "perfect family" at the train in The Passage when sydney's blowing her hair and cracking her gum.

-when Marshall said "Hello" and "cheerio" in that british accent (Abduction)

-""Hi. My name is Marshall J. Flinkman. And I'm here to rescue you."

Many of your favorite moments are the funny one's, or shippy things. Mine, however, need to be "perfect" to pass as my favorites. The music, the scene, the acting, everything. So, here are my two all time favorite scenes, both of which are taken from Truth Be Told, 1xo1 (my fav ep)

1. When Syd is running out of the exploding warehouse, she then crawls over a wall, and then kicks in the window of the car she is ahem, "borrowing." Then in cuts into her walking through the SD-6 office (still has red hair) and telling Sloane she is back, but she's taking a week off because she has mid terms. The song that is playing is No Man's Woman by Shinade (sp?) O'Conor (sp?):

2) Scene starts off with Sydney hand cuffed to a chair. The guards then give her an injection. She falls asleep as her head falls to her shoulder, "Trouble" by Cat Stevens begins to play. The scene then cuts to Sydney discribing her past as an agent to Danny.

Well, those are my favs

firstly, it's Sinead O'Connor, i believe.
but anyway, yeah, will's scream was great. i also quite enjoyed it when jack was telling him the story in the plane.."Seriously??!!" that was funny. i love ALL the S/V moments. they are all so cute. their date will be good. in Tapei when he pushed that guy was sweet. and all the S/I moments are awesome. like the hug, etc. i like it when Jack acts all fatherly too. and in the train when J & I were reminiscing. i love all marshall scenes.."do you remember when i told you that i keep a parachute in the lining of my jacket? well as luck would have it, it is in this jacket too!" and you gotta love that ewok talk!!! lol. and all scenes with Vaughn cuz he is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! oh and you gotta love it when syd kicks everyone's asses!!!!!!

To me, the finest "Alias" moment belongs to Irina. She just walks into the CIA offices, cool as a cucumber, and turns herself in. That still makes me laugh. I've loved Lena Olin ever since.

Irina scaring basically everyone. Or all Irina scenes. ;)

Vaughn quizzing Sydney, preparing her for the lie detector test. LOL

And you guys have said most of them. Oh, Dixon as the techno DJ!

guardian angel scene
s/v kiss
when sark was fighting with vaughn and syd ran to see if he was ok letting sark go
watch scene
the scene with vaughn telling syd how he feels and weiss intrerupts saying what is this the flirting corner.
when marshall and syd were on the plane and he was scared

Back