Favorite Alias Moment

Out of the choices below, what is your favorite Alias moment ever?

• Season 1: Sydney Finds Out the TRUTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 1: SD-6's employees are held hostage by Cole

• Season 1: Sydney and the Prophecy Hype

• Season 1: Will Learns the Truth About Sydney

• Season 2: Sydney sees and gets shot by mommy

• Season 2: Sydney Kisses Vaughn!

• Season 2: Bye Bye SD-6

• Season 2: Sydney learns she's been missing for 2 years

• Season 3: Sydney beats up Vaughn

• Season 3: Sydney in the Apartment in Rome *quivers*

• Total voters
I LOVE THEM ALL!!! PLEASE dont force me to choose one!! I am a sucker for romantic things too... so yes i did enjoy that kiss!! but all the others are awesome memories too!!!

*allis*

Again, another sucker for romance. had to go with the s/v kiss. but all are SO, SO Good!!!!!! the next s/v kiss will be the best! (must be optimistic!)

i chose the syd /vaughn kiss 4 obvious reasons but i do have 2 say i in some sad way liked seeing syd woop vaughn's butt bc of the whole him being married thing :lol:

i picked the hostage one....it was actually my first episode of alias that i watched! I thought it was so good and very action-packed! There were so many choices i could have picked though :thinking:

of course the syd and vaughn kiss :lovers: :kissme: -- just cant wait til theres more of that going on - when LAUREN IS OUT OF THE PICTURE!

okie c'mon that's not even something to think about OKIE THE KISS KISS KISS that was the best figgin moment of the whole show in 3 seasons... YAY YAY YAY YAY now my second fav moment will be when lauren gets outta the picture!

i liked it wen mommy dearest irina shot syd butt i also love wen syd and vaughn kissed :smiley: also does syd beat up vaughn????????????????????????

jess :lol:

i chose the hostage thing at sd-6 because it is a great ep and vaughn and syd fight side by side for the first time!

amisha
xxx

I voted for when Syd beats up Vaughn, coz when she tells him 'You never should have betrayed me,' it seems so real, and JG is such a good actress that you can see that she's worried but at the same time she has to pretend she enjoys it; it was great!
Plus, i sorta missed the S/V kiss because i haven't seen much of season 2 coz it's not out in the UK, bt I managed to get the first eps of season 3 from ebay.
xxx

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

I think they're talking about the bit when Syd stabs Vaughn....

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Well, I was originally talking about the time in the alley after he tells her he's married and all, but the stabbing could also fall under that category... :blink:

Back