Favorite Alias Moment

Out of the choices below, what is your favorite Alias moment ever?

• Season 1: Sydney Finds Out the TRUTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 1: SD-6's employees are held hostage by Cole

• Season 1: Sydney and the Prophecy Hype

• Season 1: Will Learns the Truth About Sydney

• Season 2: Sydney sees and gets shot by mommy

• Season 2: Sydney Kisses Vaughn!

• Season 2: Bye Bye SD-6

• Season 2: Sydney learns she's been missing for 2 years

• Season 3: Sydney beats up Vaughn

• Season 3: Sydney in the Apartment in Rome *quivers*

• Total voters
OK OK WAT? SYD STABS VAUGHN.....

jess
alias is supposed to b on 2nite butt itz ova butt its all kool b/c dude weres my car is on wiv wilma/jg

oh, sorry tenderbear! I like both moments anyway, stabbing or beating, both good!
alias freak69, basically when Syd beats Vaughn up (the time tenderbear actually meant) what happened was that in the first ep of S3 Vaughn tells Syd that she has been missing for 2 years and that he is married, Syd refuses to believe it at first and thinks that Vaughn is someone else so attacks him and tries to escape (or something to that effect)
The time I thought he meant was when Syd stabs Vaughn. This happens around the 3rd or 4th ep of season 3, and Syd is undercover trying to find out what happened to her in the previous 2 years. This guy that thinks SYd is still working for him thinks she has been with Vaughn. He hunts Vaughn down and holds a gun to his head, intending on shooting him infront of Syd. Syd cannot blow her cover because they will probably both die, so she says that she will kill Vaughn instead of the guy, so she uses her knife to stab him, intending not to kill him of course. The guy than kicks him to the bottom of the holl and leaves him for dead. Three hours later Syd phones for the ambulance, and Vaughn is taken, alive but badly wounded to hospital.
Hope this helps, sorry to confuse everyone.
Yep, Syd still loves Vaughn.
xxx

well, I love them all but I'll have to go with... THE KISS! It's so sweet! ^_^ *remembers the happy Alias episodes when VAUGHN WAS NOT MARRIED!*

Hello, so SV moment!! That was so wonderful. Of course, it sucks that they're broken up now...... Me and my optimism! They WILL be together again. :D

Back