Favorite Alias Moment

Out of the choices below, what is your favorite Alias moment ever?

• Season 1: Sydney Finds Out the TRUTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 1: SD-6's employees are held hostage by Cole

• Season 1: Sydney and the Prophecy Hype

• Season 1: Will Learns the Truth About Sydney

• Season 2: Sydney sees and gets shot by mommy

• Season 2: Sydney Kisses Vaughn!

• Season 2: Bye Bye SD-6

• Season 2: Sydney learns she's been missing for 2 years

• Season 3: Sydney beats up Vaughn

• Season 3: Sydney in the Apartment in Rome *quivers*

• Total voters
O.k, the kiss was great, but when Vaughn tells syd she has been missing for 2 years , that was totally unexpected and kept me thinking about it for ..wait ..I´m still thinking about it ! :confused:

I love the syd and vaughn scenes. My favorite is their first meeting in Season 1 Episode 2 (So It Begins) - the one with the paper bag. That scene was hilarious!
:jump:

HOW DO I LOVE THEE LET ME COUNT THE WAYS. WELL THAT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT I VOTED FOR THE KISS. GOES TO SHOW THAT I AM A SUCKER FOR ROMANCE.CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT MY NEXT FAV WAS WHEN SHE KICKS VAUGHN'S BUT FOR MARRING THAT EVIL TWOFACE LAUREN CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE IS OUTTA THERE.DON'T MISS UNDERSTAND ME I LOVE VAUGHN BUT HE IS STUCK WITH HER FOR NOW. HE WILL SEE THE LIGHT AND SEE HER FOR HER TRUE COLORS AND KICK HER TO THE CURB. (HIP HIP HOORAY)

i had to choose the kiss. There were so many great moments to choose like Will's face in Rendezvous when he finds out the thruth about Syd, or the first encounter with spymommy, but I had to choose the Kiss, I normaly don't even realize if a kiss is good or not when I am watching TV but that was the best kiss I've ever seen , it was great. A very expected moment!!!

i wanna vote 4 three things....the s/v kiss
spymommy shooting syd
and...
BYEBYE sd6!
but i guess the 2 yrs missing things hilarious 2, i just aint seen that yet!

i chose the when will finds out. because when he screamed.... that was just... hahahahhahaa. i'll never forget the look on his face.

I definitely picked the moment when Syd beat the hell out of Vaughn b/c lets face it, we all wanted that to happen when we found out he was married. No one has ever deserved it more than he did at that moment!!

of course when syd kisses vaughn i'm such a big shipper. i wasn't expecting it i swear i sat their in shocked silence for like 10 min

Syd being shot and finding out about her mother. Who doesn't love this moment. It's the introduction of Lena Olin, one of the greatest actresses of all time.

Back