All time favorite moment of Alias

One of my favorite moments was at the end of "CounterAgent' when Vaughn went after Syd. And she was gone, that was cruel but awsome. There are alot of other moments, but to many to describe.

My fave moment definitely was near the end of Thirty Years, it was when Syd and Vaughn were on opposite sides of the doors and it was like in slow motion and the music was sad, THAT IS DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE MOMENT!!

One of my all time favorite parts was in Season one. It was in episode 15 'Page 47'
Syd walks in to the warehouse all dressed up about to go to Sloanes house and Vaughn is about to give her a bug. The camera turns on Vaughn and you can totally see his eyes move up and down checking Sydney out.....its just so cute.
If you want to watch the scene you can get it from http://www.web-glitter.com/alias/videos9.html
Its the 'Bitchin' clip....there are alot more there to but you have to check this one out it is soooo cute

one of my favorite moments was when vaughn told syd that he wanted to kiss her you know in the "flirting corner" that was so cute....and yeah so is weiss :smiley:

My favorite Alias moment would have to be when Marshall went on a mission with Sydney. He was so nervous that it was funny. :D

Ok I love all the marshell moments cuz I mean it's marshell

Loved the part with Sark and Syd in um k blaking out ok it could have been the counteragent not sure but when the two of them were in russia in Fawpsey heaquarters (thats not how you spell it but you know what I mean) An sark pffered a job to syd and she said "your cute but I'll pass"

I loved the roof top hug that whole scene it made me cry. literally

Um the Bristow family mission cuz the first time they kissed in 20 years.

Um the abduction with Jack and Irina when they were like...
Jack: From our privious dealings this oculd be long tearm
Irina: By previous dealings you mean our marraige, you know tchniclley we may still be husband and wife. (Big smile from her) (Not so much from him)

Ok and the best well yeah the best was A DARK TURN in Panama yeah if you know what I'm talking about lol I loved it if you don't know what I'm talking about he he poor you. lol

ANd then of course there is the Ice rink scene with Irina and Syd (I want her to tell me to stop being as stubborn as she is lol) and I will probably think of more hang on

Oh yeah the getaway when Irina told jack she used to meet her handler in his hotel room when they were married. She looked sooo sad after that Iwant to hug her.

[quote name='She'sgood' date='Jul 7 2003, 03:32 PM']Jack: From our privious dealings this oculd be long tearm[/quote]
More exactly:

"Our previous . . . dealings would indicate that your strategy here may be long-term."

Oh yeah the getaway when Irina told jack she used to meet her handler in his hotel room when they were married. She looked sooo sad after that Iwant to hug her.
Damn, because it hurt her a little to hurt Jack so much? Just because the guy doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve . . . Spare a hug for him, huh?
;)

Ophelia said:
To me, the finest "Alias" moment belongs to Irina. She just walks into the CIA offices, cool as a cucumber, and turns herself in. That still makes me laugh. I've loved Lena Olin ever since.
Yeah that was the best.

Back