American Princess

That was great ... omg Syds song is going to be in a movie soo cool ... hehe love Michael soo exicted about it ... and they set a date for the wedding ... love that Jil wants Syd to be preggers ... soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

4 chapters left *sniffs loudly and starts sobbing into janet's shoulder* ya know what you should considering doing one day? writing a fic that never ends! :woot: you just keep on writing and writing and writing and it never ends! kinda like Cast no Shadow although... make it into a JanetNeverEndingFic! :happydance:

:mellow: or not..

awww they're getting married on their anniversay of MeetingEachOtherShip.. :love: *sigh* that is way too adorable

JANET! :thud: your.... her... oh screw that, YOUR song is gonna be in a movie! EEEEEEEEEEEK! :woot: that is SOOO freaking cool!

luv juju :harp:

p.s. why the ood aren't i on the addict list? :shock:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! *runs around screaming*

:notworthy: how has this horror of horrors happene?

*clutches hand over heart, bends over and gasps dramatically*

addictify me? :angelic:

p.p.s. "ood" is my new word... typo for the word "odd" in a review for Cai's ficcy and it's now my new word :jump:

I come back from a teensy vacation and American Princess is all different. *i dont deal well with change*heeheee but different in a good way because they are getting MARRIED! yay! and on the anniversary of the day they met.*sweetness* I have not been a fic stalker lately..but no worries, I'll be back at my old ways. and why was there no update today?hmmm..you little nutter, this little nutter needs her American Princess..even like a billion updates didnt satisfy me.It is just to darn cute. *giggles*....and only 4 chapters? Is THAT POSSIBLE? i mean IS IT? please say it isnt so. I want a sequel or some type of continuation of this magnificent fic. PWEASE! :angelic:

Thanks so much for the pm and I promise quotes next reply i just really need some sleep.!

-kait
addict number 13

ood" is my new word
Juju..can I steal your word that you stole from Cai???hmmm.. I really like it! heeheee

ok overtired....need sleep. I think Harry Potter drained the life from me. arrghhh

That was an awsome reply. It's so cool that Sydney's song is going to be in a movie. That must be very exciting! Also so sweet that their wedding's going to be on their 3rd annerversarie after the first time they met. Anyways, thanks for the pm and update soon!

ok a few things
First: I posted a new fic at Allies. It was written a while ago and its kinda short and just... fun whatever. The whole thing is posted upt there. Its one of those "what if syd and vaughn had used the key they were given in "the getaway"" ones soooooo here you guys can check it out if ur intersted Worth The Risk

Second: you guys should go and check out Carolyn's (sexcivaughn14) fic Foolish Ways. Its really cute and adorable and its got a great storyline

ok thats the end of advertisements for today :lol:

Chapter 77
The next four months were filled with hectic planning for Sydney and Michael. They found a small church near his parent’s home in Virginia that they wanted to use for the wedding and since their guest list was so small Michael’s parents had agreed to host the reception at their home. Through much protest, Sydney’s parents had insisted on paying for the wedding and Sydney and Michael had reluctantly agreed, seeing no end to the argument otherwise.

Since their guest list was only their parents, Michael’s sister (who was a bride’s maid), Francie (who was the maid of honor) and Eric (who was the best man) like they had said, they avoided offending anyone by simply offending everyone equally. With all of Michael’s acquaintances in the record business their guest list could have easily grown to almost two hundred people, which neither of them wanted. So they stuck by their ‘just family’ rule and were much happier because of it.

Though she didn’t want to at first, through Jill’s and Francie’s persistence Sydney agreed to go to New York and look at the Vera Wang gowns. In her mind she had no intention of purchasing one until she saw a dress and fell entirely in love with it. It was a strapless A-line gown with fancy lace trim around the edges. She saw the dress on the rack and knew she had to try it on. Francie, Jill and her mother had come with her to New York and when they saw Sydney in the dress they all burst into tears. It was absolutely perfect.
“Ohh I don’t know...” Sydney sighed as she looked in the mirror. She kept spinning around in the dress, examining every side of herself. “I want it.” She whined.
“So get it.” Irina said.
“But it’s so... expensive.” Sydney whispered so the clerk wouldn’t hear her.
“It’s alright Sydney,” Irina said. “It’s not that bad.”
“Yeah it’s only-“ Jill began.
“No, don’t tell me.” Sydney stopped her. “If I know then I really won’t buy it.”
“Just think Syd. These pictures are going to be in People magazine and all over the news.... don’t you want a pretty dress.” Jill coaxed.
“Well... yeah...” Sydney sighed. “Alright I’ll get it!”
“Yay.” Jill grinned.

After the dress was bought, boxed and they were on their way home Sydney said, “Ok tell me how much it was.”
“I don’t know...” Irina said.
“Please just tell me. I can’t take it back now just tell me.” Sydney said.
“Seven thousand.” Jill grinned.
“Seven thousand dollars?!” Sydney gasped.
“Yeah.” Jill laughed.
“But just think, that’s only a fraction of the price of your engagement ring.” Francie added.
Irina laughed. “That is true.”
Sydney rolled her eyes. “Oh yeah that makes me feel better.”

Before they knew it the middle of December had come and their wedding was only a month away. Around that time was the premiere of “Into the Fog” in New York City. Michael and Sydney had decided to go to the premier since they had been invited and it was probably a once in a lifetime thing.
“You know what we should do while we’re in New York?” Michael said to Sydney as they were packing to go.
“Hmm?”
“Get wedding bands.” Michael said.
“Oh yeah probably.” Sydney said.
“Because the Cartier ring would feel very lonely with out a Cartier band.” He grinned.
She laughed. “Yes I guess it would.”
“You’re really wearing that dress?” Michael asked as he watched Sydney pull out the first dress she had worn to the Grammy awards almost three years earlier.
“Yes I am. I’m not buying another dress for just one event.” Sydney sighed. “Besides this one got critical acclaim and I still can’t believe you bought it for me by the way.”
“What can I say; you looked too sexy in it to pass up.” He grinned.
“Right.” She laughed.

The movie premiere was something that Sydney and Michael would certainly never forget. Along with the reporters snapping pictures and firing questions at them they met the actors from the movie and heard even more ‘Oscar buzz’ for the movie. Everyone complimented Sydney on her song which caused her to turn red with embarrassment. But Michael was surprised at how well she did with the interviewers.
They concluded their weekend in New York by buying their wedding rings and doing other assorted window shopping.

Chapter 78
Sydney was surprised at how nervous she wasn’t on her wedding day. More than anything she was calm and ready to start her life with Michael. She stood in the church dressing room adjusting her tiara and veil as she took a few deep breaths. Francie came up behind her with the biggest grin on her face.
“You look so amazing.” Francie smiled.
“Thanks Fran.”
“Ahh can you believe it? Three years ago today we were excited about Michael Vaughn’s concert and now you’re marrying him.” Francie said as she sniffed back a few tears.
“I know!” Sydney said. “It’s unbelievable and so amazing...”
“I know.” Francie giggled. “So are you ready?”
“Yeah I think I am.” Sydney smiled.
“Okay.” Francie said as she handed her a bouquet of roses. “Let’s go get you hitched girl?”
Sydney giggled. “Alright.” Francie helped her grab the train to her dress and they stepped out into the church main hallway where Jill and Sydney’s parents were waiting. They all gasped when they saw her.
“Oh you look perfect.” Irina sighed as she hugged her daughter.
“Thanks Mom.” Sydney smiled. Then the music began to play and Irina walked down the isle followed by Jill, Francie and then Sydney on her father’s arm. The church was of course almost entirely empty of people since it only included the wedding party and family, the minister and two photographers; twelve people in all. But somehow it didn’t feel that empty. The isle was lined with silver ribbons with red and white roses everywhere.

As Sydney took her first few steps toward her new life her eyes locked with Michael’s. He was smiling bigger than she had ever seen him smile before. She smiled too and tried to stop a tear from falling down her face. Finally they reached the front of the church and Sydney’s father handed her off to Michael with a smile.

“You’re so beautiful.” Michael whispered in her ear as they both took a step towards the minister. Sydney just smiled at him. Throughout the ceremony Sydney and Michael never took their eyes off each other and they couldn’t help but tear up a bit as they repeated the vows they had written for each other. Finally they were announced husband and wife, they kissed and then made their way back down the isle past their clapping family.

“We’re married.” Sydney giggled once they had stopped at the end of the church so that their picture could be taken.
“I know.” He smiled. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” She said as she kissed him.

Half an hour later they were still taking pictures.
“Ok my cheeks officially hurt.” Sydney whined.
“Mine too.” Michael laughed.
“Are we done yet?” Sydney asked.
“You have to have pictures by yourself.” He said.
“Noo I don’t care I just want to sit.” She groaned.
“Are you always this whiny?” He laughed.
“You married me; you should know.” She sighed.
“Good point.” Michael said with a smile. “Okay we need a break.” He told the photographers. Sydney flopped down onto one of the pews and tried to pull up the fluffy skirt of her dress so she could remove her shoes but she became lost in the fabric.
“Michael.” She whined.
“Got it.” He said as he knelt down and unbuckled the ankle straps of her shoes.
“Thank you.” She sighed as she stretched her feet.
“Jeez Syd this is quite a heel you’ve got here... no wonder you’re so tall.” He laughed as he examined the shoe.
“Well the dress was just a tad too long and instead of having it hemmed just an inch I just went with the bigger shoes, which clearly was not a smart decision since I may never feel my heels again.” She sighed. “And you know what else? This dress is really heavy...”
“Complain a little bit more Syd.” Eric chuckled from behind her.
“Excuse me, today is my wedding day I can complain if I want.” She said.
“Right, sorry.” He mumbled.
“Okay let’s just get this over with.” Sydney said as she stood up slowly. “Oh now I feel short.” She laughed as she stood next to Michael.
Michael laughed and picked her up around the waist so that she was eye level with him and her feet were dangling free towards the ground. “Better?”
“Yes.” She smiled as she kissed him sweetly.
“Oh that’s a good picture – take that.” Jill said.
“Great so I have to hold her.” Michael whined. “She wasn’t kidding; the dress is heavy.”
“Michael Vaughn.” Sydney snapped.
“Yes Mrs. Vaughn?” He grinned. She giggled and kissed him again just as the photographer was taking the picture.

After all the picture taking, everyone made their way to Michael’s parent’s home where everything was set up for the reception.
“I’m so glad it’s not snowing; that would have sucked.” Sydney said as she changed out of her wedding dress and into a different white dress that was knee length and had less lace.
“I know.” Michael said as he came up behind her and helped her with the zipper.
“Michael.” She giggled. “It goes up not down.”
“Really?” He asked with a sly grin.
“Yes, they’re waiting for us downstairs.” She said.
“I think they can wait a few more minutes.” He said as he began to kiss her neck.
“Stop.” She laughed. “Come on aren’t you hungry? For food?”
“Yeah ok I’m starving.” He sighed.
“Good.” She smiled. “I need you to keep your strength up.” She winked.
“Definitely.” He smiled.

Later everyone was sitting around the table eating and talking when Eric stood up and called everyone’s attention.
“I guess it’s time for my speech.” Eric said. “Well I’ve known Mike ever since high school. That’s right I knew him before the fame and fortune, back when he was still one of the little people.” Eric grinned. Everyone laughed. “And I have to say that I’ve never seen him happier than when he is with Sydney. Michael’s like a brother to me and now I’ve got a new sister too.” Eric smiled at Sydney. “Congrats you guys I love you both. Now I’d say crank up the band only... we don’t have one, but that’s ok because Mike can provide all our entertainment.”
“Thanks Eric.” Michael laughed.

After eating, everyone went down into the basement where a makeshift dance floor had been constructed.
“This is so ghetto.” Michael laughed into Sydney’s ear.
“It’s cute.” She smiled.
“Alright I think it’s time for our first dance Mrs. Vaughn.” He said loud enough for everyone to hear.
“I couldn’t agree more, Mr. Vaughn.” Sydney giggled.
“Eric if you would.” Michael said to his friend. Eric put a CD into the player and hit the play button. “I’ll be providing the musical accompaniment if you don’t mind.”
“Not at all.” Sydney smiled.
Then Michael began to sing as they danced.

“From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on”

“I love you.” She whispered in his ear.
“I love you too babe.” He grinned.

Lyrics: “From this Moment On” by Shania Twain

:cry: only 2 left
do you guys want me to post them both tomorrow or post them one tomorrow and one the next day? I dont care either way i'll let u decide :smiley:

Addicts List
1. Freaky
2. Vaughnlover15
3. vaughnsgurl4lf
4. mightylittleone
5. Sydney A Vaughn
6. emotionalrescue
7. alias_luver
8. secret_agent_angel
9. Sydney L Bristow
10. SydneyAnneVaughn
11. vaughnshoney
12. bubblezk88
13. kalias
14. Addicted 2 Alias
15. gtwallichs
16. SYD96
17. gucci_94
18. santosaidan
19. Angel
20. maddy28
21. Ms.MichaelVaughn
24. Alwazabrat
27. bellasbaby
28. Syd_ Vaughn
29. aliasfreak8903
30. freckles3706
31. kiwi
32. mountaineer_girl
33. Monstica
34. Lovygirl
35. sparklingrainbow
36. luckylass
37. undercover_spy
38. JUJU
47. SpyChic16
58. sydneymicheal
72. blue_bird
38394. vaughnroxmysox

PM LIST
undercover_spy
LifesMystery
akaJB
ams4alias
KAliasGirl
Bubbles
Nancy O
Jen-Jen
Vaughnlover15
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnshoney
oooRevesDouxooo
ballerina
416fan
texasalias2004
shotgun67
alias=mylife26
SydVaughn1001
sabbiee_co
catfishally
alizas
cupcake55
gucci_94
blue_bird
Sydney A Vaughn
frangipani
Prediction 47
Alwazabrat
ILOVEALIAS27
freckles3706
smartgirl2004
Addicted 2 Alias
gtwallichs
kalias
maddy28
fieldstation
Lovygirl
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
syd26
Syd_ Vaughn
Wild_Child
Alias79
freaky
helpleessromantic
vaughnroxmysox
secret_agent_angel
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
broe4ever929
sparklingrainbow
Nadia Weiss
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
PoketRockets11
Alias_rocks_87
littleangel
alias_luver
anji_alias
hannahb
littlemissliketofight
Brinne
sydneymicheal
ohiochic2010
Garner_Chick6
bubblezk88
mightylittleone
batman
peanutbutter
emotionalrescue
Monstica
noggi16
loane
WindyStar47
luckylass
aliasgirl89
kromrell
kiwi
Aliasrulz4ever
ashqua
Garner_Chick6
Jen-Jen
fire*N*ice
xxaliasluverxx
Angel
mountaineer_girl
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
SpySyd2010
ToughCookie47
Sydney_Starbuck
aliaschiksv47
ChrisM
deranged_girl
SydneyAnneVaughn
SYD96
milkywayk018
MontrealRocks
alias/gglover
julesvartan
santosaidan
aliasfreak8903
buckeyealum2000
aliasdancer007
aliasobsessed89
Bamse
Sabella
Silvinha
Phoenixwannabe
wiseman
invisible
Lor_Aliasfan47
aliasrocks515
SydneyVaughn47
jsdpfan15
aussie_chic
gregstar
Alias Fan Gillian
Aliasfan23
sydneyv22
meghanlyn85
Ms.MichaelVaughn
jb288
KateDCF
atekamel
Bennezuela
SpyChic16
BrownEyedGirl
SuperDuck123
74Aliaschickita47
kittykatsmeow
twinkley_angel

Im seriously in tears!!! aw.... that was so beautiful!
I think its funny he sings and dances in the same time, i dont know why....
they r so cute 2gether! thanx 4 the pm!!!!
Post them 2gether!(my opinion)

Great update Janet... That wedding was so sweet. So sad to see this one ending.. Don't want it too. Could you keep writing it for ever please?? Wishful thinking.

Thanks for the PM

POST BOTH TOMORROW!! I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT ANOTHER TWO DAYS TO SEE HOW IT ENDS! DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEEEESE!!!

Okay on a more serious and less desperate note...the fic is one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life and you should seriously consider publishing it like in a book.

(Although you might have to change the names so you don't get sued by J.J or ABC for copywrighting! That would just suck!) :P

that was sooo great, i made myself a system, first i read your sad story then your happy one, bc i can't go all day with just your sad story :cry: so this story can't end bc then my system will be screwed :(
great chapter
thanx for the pm
can't wait for more

:smiley:

janet, that was super cute... the wedding and all... sweet!!!! sorry for the lousy review... im really sleepy... sorry janet... but really, it was fantastic!

and please, post them together! :cry: its ending.. :hug:

great chaps, they are finally married

for the last 2, i dont care how you post them, as long as we get them, this story is great

will we get another long story to replace this???

Back