American Princess

I so don't want this to end so I am voting for post them seperately.
I love this too much, it's literally like losing a friend, I am so bummed this is almost over.
Her dress sounded amazing!
I loved him singing!
I LOVE THIS!
Please don't end it!
PLEASE!

That was great!!! So sweet!! I totally loved it!! I really don't care how you post them. Whatever floats your boat. :smiley: :D :P ^_^ You know you could always do a sequal? Make them have cute little babies? ;) :woot: :P Please???? ^_^ Thanks for the PM!!
Lindsay :angelic:

Omg they're married! I can't believe it. :P Syd was just some crazy fan in the crowd at Vaughn's concert and now they're married. :lol: I wish that could happent to me with Chris Martin. :blush: Oh wait, he's already married. :lol: Those were two great chapters! Loved the song you used. I was just listening to that song. ;) Can't wait for the ending! Although, it makes me so sad. :(

Wow, they are married! Such a nice romance they had over the three years. I loved it! The wedding dress sounds beautiful.
As for posting one or two chapters over the next few days. I think two tomorrow, since you have been doing that already. But I will take what ever I can get actually and be happy with it.
Thanks for the PM

that was absolutely fantastic! i love it!!! :smiley:
they got married :love: and the wedding was so beautiful! the dress sounded very pretty... :smiley:
thanks for the PM!
i really love this story, and i don't want it to end.... :cry:

OMG...They're finally married....Their weddind was great with Vaughn singing and all...:smiley:

Post them both at the same time please ... I can't wait 2 days...

O M V! the wedding was perfect :love: I cant believe that they're actually married now :happydance: :groupwave: YAY :jump: :D

Only two more chaps left? :cry: noooo :( You should post them both together, im dying to find out how this ends!! :P although i really dont want it to :thinking:

thanks for the pm, i'm off to read your other fic on Allies now :happydance:

Wonderful chapter! I love it! YAY! They got married, and they went to the premiere. I will be sad to see this fluffy fic end. It's awesome. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

I think People Magazine should use the picture of Michael lifting up Syd and kissing her.

The wedding was just perfect- simple but elegant.

I'd say post the final two chapters together.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I think you should post them both tomorrow. Otherwise it's just dragging out the sadness of it being over. But you know, there are several areas of this story where we are missing big huge chunks of time. If you ever felt like going back and filling them in, with little mini stories...you know, you could.

That was so cute. :love:
They got married, they had just family and close friends.
Only 2 chappies left. :cry: :cry:
And I think you should post them both tommorow.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

That was great ... awww wedding arangements ... the movie premier and a wedding ... soo cute ... love that part with them taking pothos (it look like a pain in the a$%) ... feel soo bad for Syd ... I think that pic with him holding her up is going to be soo cute ... Michael is soo bad ... aww love the song ... Janet noooo its cant end ... please tell me there is s sequal (cause if there isnt I will bugg you till you write one) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back