American Princess

I can't believe that it is over. I loved this fic and can't wait for the Sequel. Thanks for all the pm's, and pm me when you start the sequel please :D :D :D

sad/angsty sequel??!?!?! are you kidding me?NOOO!! janet, we heart the fluff. but I'm sure the sequel is still going to be scrumtrilescent regardless of its *genre* if you will.!!!! oh em freakin' gee...I seriously was considering staying away from my inbox and AA althogether so that American Princess could last one more measley day for me alas,I couldn't stay away. The utter amazingness exuded from this fic was astounding....and I have to say I read your other fic Worth the Risk and I utterly HEARTED it! like, alottt!!!

:cry: I cannot believe that it is OVER. is it??I mean the fluff-ridden American Princess is -fin-.arrggghhh Say it isnt so. * I hate REALITY*

*ignorance is bliss...ignorance is bliss*

“OH we were watching last night and when they said your name I screamed and your father hit me with a pillow.”
^ that was probably my most favorite line of the ENTIRE fic..and yet I have no idea why, I just laughed hysterically and almost fell out of my chair. I think it is because that is definitely something Spydaddy would do.

i would love to quote the entire fic and just *scream* LOVE IT..but I would take up too much space(this is one long fic.) and you already know we LOVE it! like beyond belief. Seriously, a few times I thought I was going to need to go to *meetings* to help my AP addiction. lol

thanks so very much for just writing this fic in general..it has certainly helped all of us crazed Alias fans during the summer hiatus. we <3 it!

thanks for the pm..and when I saw Final update i litterally cried..!!

:hug:

merci!
-kait
the addict number 13........
and she won an OSCAR??!?!? gahhh, MY dream. not really for best song but best actress..*fake*Sydney is living my LIFE. :lol:
:P

yeah! she won. i loved syd's reaction when she heard she was nominated. i have really loved this fic. i can't believe that it is over. i always looked forward to getting a pm for this story. awesome chapters. thanks for the pm!!!

I truly think that this might be my favorite of your stories - and I'm very happy to hear that there is a sequel. What a great ending, and I loved her speech, and the song. Thanks for sharing it with us, looking forward to the next one!

OMG! the last few chapters were soooo great! i was sad to come back on and see that this fic was done but iam so happy to hear your writing a sequel! :woot: cant wait till that comes out!! and again great job on this fic! its one of my fav.s ~Lizzy

SkyGirl5 said:
:lol: juju you get ur wish! its sad/angsty!
[post="1429330"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
With a happy ending...right? :thinking: :cry:

That was a very wonderful ending to a very wonderful story. :cloud9: I'm sad that it's over. What will I have to look forward to when I wake up in the morning? I'm so glad I got to read this though. It is my favorite s/v fanfiction. Thank you for sharing it with us, thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

Wonderful story. I am sad that it is over. I was happy that there was a sequel. then I became sad when you said it was sad. I hope not too sad. I have had enough angst in my life, too much more will make me very, very sad. PM me when the sequel is up. Thank you.
Thanks for the PM

that was amazing!!! i really loved this story, it's absolutely one of my favorite!
and i love that song too.. they won an oscar, that is great! :D
when you post the sequel, can you please send me a PM..?
i hope that that sequel isn't too sad and angsty..... but if there is happy ending, then it's ok... :smiley: there is happy ending, right?? :thinking:
thanks for the PM :smiley:

Awww! yay. I'm so glad they won!! :D Amazing ending! I loved it! ^_^
Thanks for all the PMs and thanks for sharing this amazing story! I cant wait for the sequel!

Wonderful ending! Syd won an oscar. YAY. Her speech was sweet. Thanks for the PM. I'm so sad to see such a great story end. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with the sequel. I would most definitly like a PM.

I cant believe its over. This has been my favorite story of yours yet, and I cant wait for more. I loved the song and everything. I am so glad that you shared this with us. Thank you for all the PMs and updates.

OMG !!! I don't know what to say...I just love this story so much...

A sequel sad/angsty but with a happy ending right....I can't take a sad ending for them both...

Please Pm me for the sequel....Soon I hope :smiley:

Back